Playing a FREE support does not relieve you of the responsibility to support the team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

07-20-2010

If you're on my team and...

- You are Zilean and use your speed boost to escape at full life while an ally at 20% falls behind and dies;
- You are Nidalee and you do not level up your heal or use it only on yourself;
- You are Soraka and you do not use wish when other lanes are in danger, only when you're being ganked yourself and exhausted with 3 enemies wailing on you and you have no chance to survive;
- You are Soraka and you do not ever recharge anyone's mana;

...you just might find an ice wall standing between you and escape from the 4 enemies chasing you.

Thanks and "lrn2play!".

Ambartsumain

07-20-2010

l2p go! You've got to play LoL. You've got to play every day.

TankHunter678

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
- You are Soraka and you do not use wish when other lanes are in danger, only when you're being ganked yourself and exhausted with 3 enemies wailing on you and you have no chance to survive;
There is currently a bug where Wish is only a locale heal instead of a map wide heal.

Arance

07-20-2010

Support heroes have to support themselves before anyone else. If I were in a situation like that where I have to use my support spell to safe either myself or you, I'm picking myself. Of course, those who just refuse to support period are just bad.

TouchinMyself

07-20-2010

Any nidalee that dont level the heal is not greedy they are just plain stupid.

Shuzzaka

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
There is currently a bug where Wish is only a locale heal instead of a map wide heal.
Pretty sure that bug got fixed last week.

Naggarok

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
...you just might find an ice wall standing between you and escape from the 4 enemies chasing you .
Are you MacLauren's new account?

alsowikk

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
Any nidalee that dont level the heal is not greedy they are just plain stupid.
Sh! Don't tell them how good her heal and AP build is. I want to WTF pwn them and hear their QQ about me

Raptamei

07-20-2010

Quote:
Are you MacLauren's new account?
?

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

I tend to heal my lane partner alot when playing taric, Getting in the way of Morgana's and other skill shots running to stun chasers and all that kind of stuff. But during a team fight its alot harder to really pinpoint people that are low on life especially if they are out of range. Sometimes its hard to decided if your heal will save somebody or not.