free week heros in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockoutwithmy

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyhunter4ever View Post
title says all block the ****ed up free heros in ranked
tl;dr OPs a phaggot

Hyosun

02-27-2012

good idea and bad idea. What if I just happen to be pro fizz and want to carry? Or I'm duo que with my beast ad Graves and I cannot pick Taric?

I feel ya but its obvious this idea is never going to happen.

MateenOwesMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Then Riot needs to stop releasing 6300 champs so I can actually buy some

Hyosun

02-27-2012

Quote:
Then Riot needs to stop releasing 6300 champs so I can actually buy some
So are you saying you're unable to play this free addictive and awesome game long enough to unlock another awesome free feature of the game. You're saying you actually have to wait longer than 5 minutes for what you want?

HOLY MOTHER OF MARY WE NEED TO MAKE A PETITION AND MAIL THAT **** OFF TO RIOT ASAP!

MateenOwesMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

That wasn't what I was saying, but yes, so of us might only have time for a game or two a day. I wasn't asking to be catered to, but if take away the free week heroes, I wouldn't even be able to play ranked matches because I don't own enough champs. Im just as entitled to play all the features of this FREE game as anyone else.

So if that would be the case, Riot should discount some champs or release cheaper one

Hyosun

02-27-2012

Some of the strongest and most enjoyable champions in this game are 1350 and below. And actually they discount champions every week. In fact it was a big thing a couple of months ago to make some of the classic champions in this game at 1/2 their usual ip/rp price or more. And now there is a weekly sale on not only champions but skins as well, if you're willing to spend about 2.50 - 5 dollars.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions

There are 31 champions that are 1350 ip and below, that's 1/3 of the full 93 champions. 9 champions are 450 ip, about 4-5 games worth iirc. Take a look at that and tell me what else you want.

MateenOwesMoney

02-27-2012

More 4800 champs >_>

I have 4 of the 450 champs. And I have a grand total of about 5 games played between them. And a 3rd of the roster is 6300 champs. That's quite a barrier for newer players. Im not hating on Riot's model at all. But if you took away the free week champs I wouldn't be able to play ranked. How is that fair to me?

Hyosun

02-27-2012

Nowhere in my post did I state I wanted to remove free week champs. I've been playing 2 years and have 90% of the champions across 2 accounts and STILL get excited about free week on Monday. I think you just understood the nature of my post and I misunderstood yours.

My argument against banning free week champions from being played in ranked that it limits player choice and that's never a good thing.

Free Naut week. Ooh boy oh boy.

Dark Ajax

02-27-2012

bump