More rune pages, add masteries pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

starmonkey

07-20-2010

Surprised these two features weren't added for season 1.

1) More rune pages so I can have: tank, caster, dps, ninja. Make it 5. You already have all the UI in place in terms of screen real-estate.

2) Treat masteries like you do runes. 5 pages of masteries with names you can set to match the above. Update champ select interface to make masteries a drop-down selection just as you already do for runes.

Months ago I suggested per-champion masteries/runes options, but really the above is flexible enough for my needs.

Seriously surprised this hasn't been addressed. Nothing annoys me more than wanting to change roles and having to re-do my masteries.

And no, I'm not a fan of running some 3rd party app to do this for me. Get it done, LoL team.

NoOtherDestiny

07-20-2010

Though masteries and runes give very small advantages, I think having an additional rune page or 3 would be great, even if they cost RP to buy which I think it should be since it is a "want" not a need as you normally not which champion you will play and in the event it is taken you can pick one with close to the same rune types you'd normally use, and if that one is taken, you have a second rune page setup for whatever build.

starmonkey

07-21-2010

I'd argue against "buying" any such thing - for the main reason that the existing UI just gets in the way.

Say I'm specced up for a tank build, but someone already picks a tank. Switching to a caster is now a pain the behind because I have to respec my masteries.

Why not just a dropdown selection of masteries?

There is no reason not to implement this.

FRZ Terror

07-21-2010

I think they are working on the rune pages

LTPapaBear

I Lag You Out

07-21-2010

Really. This needs to happen. Now that I'm using two characters, it's a real pain to switch up the masteries every game.

Morni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

I agree more rune page would rock.. being able to named then would rock even harder.

Soookayyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

agreed we need more pages this angers me daily