Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo is overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GentsoChicken

07-20-2010

I can't believe how strong this hero is. If I see a teemo in my lane I immediately switch because he's so hard to deal with. Anyone else feel this way?

orange mint

07-20-2010

teemo is very easy to deal with, hell i'm the one harassing him all the time with characters like kassadin and nunu; it's just ridiculous.

SimpleNoob

07-20-2010

This kid is a troll ignore

Beigesian

Recruiter

07-20-2010

That's a first.

GentsoChicken

07-20-2010

Quote:
isa Nox:
teemo is very easy to deal with, hell i'm the one harassing him all the time with characters like kassadin and nunu; it's just ridiculous.

I play as Xin Zhao and if he just hits me with a dart I have to run away. And once he gets those mushrooms forget about it.

Nazzet

07-20-2010

May be you're weak?

Arance

07-20-2010

His poison (mostly the instant tick) can be a bit nuts early game, but that's it really.

Stenchrot

07-20-2010

Obvious troll is obvious.

Rancid Sac

07-20-2010

oddly enough, the only champion more annoying than teemo to mid against on mordekaiser would be heimerdinger.

he's not powerful, but he's annoying as hell (blind + mace of spades = qq)

OF Carbon

07-20-2010

Quote:
GentsoChicken:
I play as Xin Zhao and if he just hits me with a dart I have to run away. And once he gets those mushrooms forget about it.

Teemo is annoying, but dude! Your Xin Zhao!!
You shouldn't go against a Teemo 1v1 especially if he is a higher level than you. If your fed, then ofc you can kill him.

About his mushrooms? That's easy. Get a ranged character on your team (preferrably one doing good) to get Oracle's. There's easy money.