Teemo is overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GentsoChicken

07-20-2010

I can't believe how strong this hero is. If I see a teemo in my lane I immediately switch because he's so hard to deal with. Anyone else feel this way?

orange mint

07-20-2010

teemo is very easy to deal with, hell i'm the one harassing him all the time with characters like kassadin and nunu; it's just ridiculous.

SimpleNoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

This kid is a troll ignore

Beigesian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

That's a first.

GentsoChicken

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by isa Nox View Post
teemo is very easy to deal with, hell i'm the one harassing him all the time with characters like kassadin and nunu; it's just ridiculous.
I play as Xin Zhao and if he just hits me with a dart I have to run away. And once he gets those mushrooms forget about it.

Nazzet

07-20-2010

May be you're weak?

Arance

07-20-2010

His poison (mostly the instant tick) can be a bit nuts early game, but that's it really.

Stenchrot

07-20-2010

Obvious troll is obvious.

Rancid Sac

07-20-2010

oddly enough, the only champion more annoying than teemo to mid against on mordekaiser would be heimerdinger.

he's not powerful, but he's annoying as hell (blind + mace of spades = qq)

OF Carbon

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentsoChicken View Post
I play as Xin Zhao and if he just hits me with a dart I have to run away. And once he gets those mushrooms forget about it.
Teemo is annoying, but dude! Your Xin Zhao!!
You shouldn't go against a Teemo 1v1 especially if he is a higher level than you. If your fed, then ofc you can kill him.

About his mushrooms? That's easy. Get a ranged character on your team (preferrably one doing good) to get Oracle's. There's easy money.