Mejai's sou stealer + Sword of the occult + Leviathan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

01-28-2012

by the time you get these items you have no killing power to get any stacks

Karssius

03-06-2012

I will just say this: SotO on Shaco. Check my recent record if you'd like.

ZOMGTURTLE

03-06-2012

BRAVERY!

... Seriously though, for this to work you need to be quite a bit better than whoever you're playing. If you go bravery on a carry and don't catch all the CC and focus from an enemy team to shut down your stacks and make you useless, they're doing it wrong.

Karssius

03-06-2012

The beauty with shaco is that he's pretty much the master of preying on already-weakened opponents while also being pro at escaping when needed.

LexCor

03-06-2012

<3 Lancer, you gumshoe you... We love the call out on the bull****ters.
Only time I've seen it work in a ranked match was Mordekaiser... that was annoying. He wouldn't effing die... Anyways. Stack items just paint a bullseye on you, and without adequate damage mitigation, you've wasted the item slots that could provide a more reliable source of damage/health.

Dwarfling

03-06-2012

Yeah, I had one of these Akali, going triple stack items yesterday. Fed whole game (I think 2/11/X), lost because of her. One of them might be alright if you wanna risk it but having 3 slots occupied with these items that bring no utility whatsoever until you have 20 stacks is stupid.

cloudskipper

03-06-2012

mejai is the only viable item. even then, only on selected few champs. read the flow of the game is the way to go. dont just blindly waste gold to build these and end up selling it after 10 mins.

Taoquitok

03-07-2012

mejai's on ziggs is amusing. if you abuse he range enough then most champs can't get close enough to you before you're near a tower/ without having to go through your team first. I think my record for ziggs is 985 ap with 20 stacks, which mixed in with a lich bane makes you the AD carry too

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Of the few troll playstyles/champions that can make these stacking items work, a Karthus and (to a lesser and more difficult extent) Lux could make good use of Mejais. But that's only if you play ultraconservative/your opponents are just terribad. Probably the latter.