Make champions resellable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakwobTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

i have purchased champions and hated them. it would be so cool if we could sell them back for either a refund of IP or a reduced amount! i would trade in so many champs i never play just for that...it gives people a chance to get newer champs that dont have the $$$ to get RP!! plz consider this.
-xHallionx

Elsaliss

01-27-2012

That's what free weak is for...You play champs during free week, and if you like them, you buy them...

The only problem I see is if you're one of those nonrealistic 'people' (the nice way of saying it) who buy champions without even looking at their skills in guides, or playing them in free week.

EDIT: @Cerubois:
Hey, you know, maybe I just wanted to make someone's day a little better (or worse for this poor scrub).

Cerubois

01-27-2012

Some advice: Don't respond to people who can't even read what forum they're in. :P

Whyther

01-29-2012

Make Champions Resellable
The Fanfiction
By Goliathmoirail

The novice summoner xHallionx, weary from his recent battles upon the field of justice, willed his aching body into the vaunted forum of summoners. Walking to a nearby group of summoners, he proclaims: "i have purchased champions and hated them."

Flashbacks hounded the young summoner. The widowmaker has failed him in combat too often, and he wants nothing more than to be rid of her. He breathes deeply and continues: "it would be so cool if we could sell them back for either a refund of IP or a reduced amount! i would trade in so many champs i never play just for that...it gives people a chance to get newer champs that dont have the $$$ to get RP!!" xHallionx often envied the Demacian and Noxian summoners of noble blood whose families could afford to skip the arduous accrual of clout amongst the institute that he, with his poor Freljordian peasant upbringing, was forced to endure.

With a quick turn on his heel, he is gone, cape spinning behind him. Those summoners in the circle would often recount their stunned and pensive reactions to his profound final utterance:

"plz consider this.
-xHallionx"

It was the elder summoner, known only by the title of Silent Warden, who spoke up first. "That's what free weak is for...You play champs during free week, and if you like them, you buy them..." His hand automatically tugged at his whispy, white beard, his eyes gazing at the back of xHallionx's retreating form, but his voice carrying only far enough to be heard by the assembled summoners. Silent Warden, and his allied amongst the old guard of the institute of war, was unwilling to stand idly by as those like xHallionx spread heretical beliefs.

Something had to be done. Silent Warden's gaze lowers and sharpens. He knows that he must draw a line in the sand now, lest he lose his disciples to xHallionx's radical ways. "The only problem I see," He begins, his trembling voice and shaking hands betraying his calm facade, "is if you're one of those nonrealistic 'people' (the nice way of saying it) who buy champions without even looking at their skills in guides, or playing them in free week." He saw the relief in the faces of the assembled. A few laughed, and turned back to their conversations. When it came to moves of subterfuge and political maneuvering amongst the assembled mages in the League of Legends, fewer were better equipped than Silent Warden. He rests his hands back onto his staff, feeling content to listen again to the discussions present.

He was not expecting the entrance of High Councillor Cerubois. She and her three attendants had walked in half-way through xHallionx's dissertation, and her wrinkled and kind face belied the magic that exuded from her form. Her matriarchal voice, encouraging yet reprimanding, humble yet condescending, whispered through the chamber like the loudest battlecry of a champion upon the fields of justice. "Some advice: Don't respond to people who can't even read what forum they're in."

She made a face at Silent Warden, which looked something like this:

:P

High Councillor Cerubois's interruption worried Silent Warden, and undermined his expertise in front of his students. It was true, what she said. These forums were reserved for speculation upon the current state of world affairs and theses on Runterra's political scene, but Silent Warden knew that there was a deeper meaning to Cerubois's comment. He fumbled for a quick rebuttal, stating: "Hey, you know, maybe I just wanted to make someone's day a little better (or worse for this poor scrub)." Another round of laughter from the novices. That pleased Silent Warden. He foresaw the need for disciples soon, as this mysterious gadfly xHallionx had already appeared to have garnered interest from one of the highest seats of the institute's hierarchy.

Something was afoot, and Silent Warden was determined to find out.

Flayne

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by goliathMoirail View Post
The Fanfiction
By Goliathmoirail

The novice summoner xHallionx, weary from his recent battles upon the field of justice, willed his aching body into the vaunted forum of summoners. Walking to a nearby group of summoners, he proclaims: "i have purchased champions and hated them."

Flashbacks hounded the young summoner. The widowmaker has failed him in combat too often, and he wants nothing more than to be rid of her. He breathes deeply and continues: "it would be so cool if we could sell them back for either a refund of IP or a reduced amount! i would trade in so many champs i never play just for that...it gives people a chance to get newer champs that dont have the $$$ to get RP!!" xHallionx often envied the Demacian and Noxian summoners of noble blood whose families could afford to skip the arduous accrual of clout amongst the institute that he, with his poor Freljordian peasant upbringing, was denied access to.

With a quick turn on his heel, he is gone, cape spinning behind him. Those summoners in the circle would often recount their stunned and pensive reactions to his profound final utterance:

"plz consider this.
-xHallionx"

It was the elder summoner, known only by the title of Silent Warden, who spoke up first. "That's what free weak is for...You play champs during free week, and if you like them, you buy them..." His hand automatically tugged at his whispy, white beard, his eyes gazing at the back of xHallionx's retreating form, but his voice carrying only far enough to be heard by the assembled summoners. Silent Warden, and his allied amongst the old guard of the institute of war, was unwilling to stand idly by as those like xHallionx spread heretical beliefs.

Something had to be done. Silent Warden's gaze lowers and sharpens. He knows that he must draw a line in the sand now, lest he lose his disciples to xHallionx's radical ways. "The only problem I see," He begins, his trembling voice and shaking hands betraying his calm facade, "is if you're one of those nonrealistic 'people' (the nice way of saying it) who buy champions without even looking at their skills in guides, or playing them in free week." He saw the relief in the faces of the assembled. A few laughed, and turned back to their conversations. When it came to moves of subterfuge and political maneuvering amongst the assembled mages in the League of Legends, fewer were better equipped than Silent Warden. He rests his hands back onto his staff, feeling content to listen again to the discussions present.

He was not expecting the entrance of High Councillor Cerubois. She and her three attendants had walked in half-way through xHallionx's dissertation, and her wrinkled and kind face belied the magic that exuded from her form. Her matriarchal voice, encouraging yet reprimanding, humble yet condescending, whispered through the chamber like the loudest battlecry of a champion upon the fields of justice. "Some advice: Don't respond to people who can't even read what forum they're in."

She made a face at Silent Warden, which looked something like this:

:P

High Councillor Cerubois's interruption worried Silent Warden, and undermined his expertise in front of his It was true, what she said. These forums were reserved for speculation upon the current state of world affairs and theses on Runterra's political scene, but Silent Warden knew that there was a deeper meaning to Cerubois's comment. He fumbled for a quick rebuttal, stating: Hey, you know, maybe I just wanted to make someone's day a little better (or worse for this poor scrub)." Another round of laughter from the novices. That pleased Silent Warden. He foresaw the need for disciples soon, as this mysterious gadfly xHallionx had already appeared to have garnered interest from one of the highest seats of the institute's hierarchy.

Something was afoot, and Silent Warden was determined to find out.

**** me you must have been bored out of your mind...

Whyther

01-29-2012

Not bored.

Inspired.

Silver of Souls

01-29-2012

@Goliath- That was legitimately hilarious.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

xD

NOW it deserves to be in the fan fiction forums

Psychromaniac

01-29-2012

goliath, you deserve a free internet.

Forever.

Elsaliss

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by goliathMoirail View Post
The Fanfiction
By Goliathmoirail

He was not expecting the entrance of High Councillor Cerubois....
Hey this really cool what you've written. Never thought about myself as being an expert summoner haha! But there's one other thing...

Yeah, I'm actually a girl in real life