Should the JoJ remain?

Yes 200 97.56%
No 5 2.44%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Petition: Save the JoJ

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasmiria

01-27-2012

Signed

Raeken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

We need League Judgements and JOJ back. PLEASE

Good Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Signed, I love the lore makes the game much more fun to play instead of just battling robots, children and the guy from 300 to death

Methelod

01-27-2012

Mentlegen, while I do appreciate the votes, I believe that it makes much more of an impact when the public (And riot, if they don't cheat. ) can see the names behind the people in agreeance with this subject!

belthazor3457

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Mentlegen, while I do appreciate the votes, I believe that it makes much more of an impact when the public (And riot, if they don't cheat. ) can see the names behind the people in agreeance with this subject!
The fastest way to get Riot to bring back the lore department is to convince them that cutting it was not a practical business decision. You have a link to the thread where I posted the business reasons, but it might be a good idea to edit in a description of some sort to acompany the link so people know what it is. So far the original post just says that the thread is "related".

Methelod

01-27-2012

Touche Belthazor, my issue is that I'm not very happy that I'm the one who started the petition, because I lack quite a bit of skill when it comes to explaining ideas, my own or others, and extremely distrust my ability to do so.

Raziel99

01-28-2012

/singed

Waafu

01-28-2012

Signed for great justice (・ω・)

Bigpapadapa

01-29-2012

I really was wondering what happened to it because I loved reading it every month. It gave easter egg hints of what was to come such as new champs, items, etc. Plus it answered a lot of lore questions that I enjoyed knowing the answer too. The interview with champs was one of the best parts. They really need to bring it back because I have missed reading it.

BTW this needs to be moved to General Chat so it gets noticed more because not enough people check this section of the forums. Everyone just posts everything in general not to mention that is where most Reds look. Its due to the forum being loosely moderated so everything gets posted in general. Make a new on there so we can get more people to hop aboard.

Tyrantherus

01-29-2012

See the no bar?

...Yeah, me neither.

/Singed

1234567 ... 10