The cure for laning against ashe early?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seresibyl

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by churros View Post
umm i think some of you are being a little too unrealistic about this laning against ashe thing.
I could practically knock down every one of those scenarios you gave me, not to be rude, but its mostly how one plays the characters not the characters themselves. I said mostly.

If you are versing an ashe stay behind your creeps if she likes to volley and get creep kills at your tower. If the ashe likes to harrass you with frost shot, dont get near her. Easy enough huh? Once she has ulti stay particularly close to your own tower or enough so that a flash would be sufficient enough to get you out of there.

Umm i wouldn't worry too much about getting creep kills against her because she will be harrassing you way too much for that, that is if the ashe is decent. Just get the exp and ask for atleast 2 ganks before she hits level 6.

Obviously, what I am saying is for versing decent ashes and not reckless ones. Ashes are extremely squishy early game so if they are reckless and just continuously get hit by your creep or tower, you could be a little aggressive.

Just realize that continuously pushing the ashe back doesn't work if the ashe is decent. Even if you slow her, she can just slow you with frost shot. Lets say your tryndamere you use mocking shout. She could just put on frost shot and start attacking you. She may be slowed but she can stand her ground well against most champions. That is where the mistake of the person comes in. They get hit by the frost shot which slows them. Once the person sees that first crit of ashes doing 100 they back off. But it's too late for that because ashe has you slowed. The point is don't play aggressive against the ashe unless he or she truly is terrible with her. Play defensive.
People that get owned by Ashe in a 2v1 before ult are the terribles, me thinks.

aerborne

10-15-2009

Just get health regen and use the creep waves as shields from the volley. at level 1-6 ashe really can't hurt you if don't let her get 3 or 4 shots off, health regen at level 1 can outheal ashe if you're using creepwaves and only getting hit once or twice, if you're a character with some sort of ranged ability, shooting back just makes it that much easier to deal with ashe.

Nasus running life leech can outheal ashe's early damage so long as you don't stand there and let her throw shots.

Aegy

10-15-2009

A twitch will rape an ashe, especially early game and ganked correctly.

DerpDerp

10-15-2009

twitch/teemo is my favorite for ashe. Blind w/ teemo ****s her over completely for 4.5 seconds at lvl 9, leaving you free to shoot her dumb ass while she figures out shes missing. Or i'd say twitch cuz he harasses better w/ expunge. Get her low enough then pop up behind her ass and BAM

Floatzel

10-16-2009

lane with teemo.
Watch him punish ashe with blinding dart anytime she moves even a tad too close to you. Watch ashes minions eat mushroom and die quickly forcing her to retreat and not farm. Laugh at her wasted ranks in plentiful bounty.

SmecssRaege

10-16-2009

singed, morgana, blitzcrank

all great killers of ashe when laned =P (malphites pretty good too when he gets 6)

Canis

10-16-2009

Easy cure: don't go middle if you aren't ranged.

Aviados

10-16-2009

When playing an AP Sion if I lane against Ashe 90% of the time I'l get 1st blood...
Pop shield =>absorb 1 hit =>stun=>detonate takes at least 50%-60% of her HP ,so I tend to play very aggressively from level 2+