Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SUGGESTION] Combine SR/Dom's normal wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eldritchsense

01-26-2012

To be more specific, when someone mouses over your name either post-game or in a custom-game lobby, it only shows normal wins on SR at the moment.

Personally, I hate SR right now. I don't like the meta, none of my preferred champions fit it, and I don't want to deal with people *****ing when I do pick them. Nor do I want to force myself to play other champions just because of said meta.

So I've been sticking to Dominion and ARABs lately. They're fun, fast-paced, and more lenient regarding champ picks.

One issue I've been having however is that my SR wins are the only ones displayed, so when people are being ******s and banning you for low wins, they can't take in to account that I'm quickly catching up on my SR wins with Dom wins, and have played probably more ARAB than they ever will. While that in itself is a minor issue, I think it's odd as it is that you only display SR wins.

Eldritchsense

01-26-2012

Hoping someone at Riot sees this. It's a small change, but it's one that makes sense imo.

Sn0wY

01-27-2012

it needs to be done... i mean just for respect to aram at least give the newbies some credit i see level 30's with 10 wins being kicked because they got to level 30 playing dominion and the leader of lobby is just ignorant and thinks they are completly retarded and bans them. and face it aram arab type games are popular theres always at least 5 active lobbies and they fill up fast.

Eldritchsense

01-27-2012

Yep, exactly...not only that, but it just makes sense. If normals don't matter, why are we punished/rewarded by having them displayed for everyone to see? If we're going to do that, ALL normal wins across SR/Dom should be shown. You really want to show you care about Dominion, Riot? Start combining the wins like it's a normal mode, like it should be.

GnawRipteargnash

01-28-2012

how about N:x D:x

then there's no confusion.

they are completely different game modes and custom games don't count anyway.

Eldritchsense

01-28-2012

That'd be fine too, just something. They want Dominion to be recognized as a normal part of the game, how about recognizing it themselves?

I'm not saying they don't, but it sure feels like it sometimes with how hidden all the info is on it..

Eldritchsense

01-30-2012

Here's to hoping a red sees this =\

BokÇhoyBoy

03-20-2012

I agree with this, please do it!

Tyrinus0561

05-10-2012

Bumping this, I made a topic in GD but that buried so deep. It's becoming a problem for ARAB/ARAM players as they instantly kick you for normal wins.

Cat Chucker

06-20-2012

For certain custom games, specifically ARAM and ARAB, I would like to see total wins in that game type listed as part of the summoner data while in the lobby. Currently it only shows the wins you have in normal game play on that map. Totally irrelevant. I personally have way more wins in ARAM games than in Summoners Rift and I am sure the same stands true for many other players also. That is the data I want to see and have others see of me..... What do you think?