How can I get to 1400?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GosuOP

07-20-2010

I guess I just suck. But whenever I climb to the 1400 level, I always seem to lose and end up back in the high 1300's. And then I'll start winning again and reach 1400... and then lose again. Does anyone have any tips to how I can surpass this seemingly difficult task?

Wu Thuong

07-20-2010

hiw well did the games go, which you loose? how did you or your team in general perform?

try to find out what went wrong. dont just skip the statistics after the game. check who exactly made you loose the game. look at the enemies items....

Meowzor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2010

Winning helps. If you are doing premades maybe change your comp or group. Solo que pray to the match making gods that you don't get total fail boats on your team.

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

07-20-2010

If you wait a couple of weeks, the top elo will reach around 2400 and you will reach about 1800

GosuOP

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Thuong View Post
hiw well did the games go, which you loose? how did you or your team in general perform?

try to find out what went wrong. dont just skip the statistics after the game. check who exactly made you loose the game. look at the enemies items....
They are really great games. Both teams do phenomenal performances and they were always close games. But yeah, whenever I'm about to cross the 1400 boundary, the other team seems to be always better by a tad bit than my team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzor View Post
Winning helps. If you are doing premades maybe change your comp or group. Solo que pray to the match making gods that you don't get total fail boats on your team.
I play in Ranked Solo Queue. But I usually pick high tier champions like Tristana or Janna. My team does really well too, but it just seems that the other team just has way better players. So I'm wondering... if you were 1390, and your allies are around your elo give or take a few, do you get paired against 1400+ summoners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dinh View Post
If you wait a couple of weeks, the top elo will reach around 2400 and you will reach about 1800
Awe mehn, haha I guess I'll never reach the front page of the top ladder. But that's still good news, thank you!