Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There needs to be a way to not lose rating when playing a 4v5.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeNerd

07-20-2010

I'm tired of losing games when we only get 4 ppl compared to the enemies 5. When this happens, either the team with 4 shouldn't lose rating or the other team should be forced to sit a player out. Something needs to be done.

Rhinomancer

07-20-2010

I lost a game to four players today. Feeders, good team work, and a few good early ganks will do it.

GosuOP

07-20-2010

Quote:
Postdotfuzz:
I lost a game to four players today. Feeders, good team work, and a few good early ganks will do it.

But you can't deny the fact that 4v5 means that 4 champions with different skill sets are against 5 champions with also different skills sets... Unless the 4 were heavily fed and leveled, they are at a severe disadvantage. And, the longer the game goes, the bigger their disadvantage gets.

(5 lvl 18's > 4 lvl 18's; not including items)

killd0zer

07-20-2010

I think the person who left, should lose elo equivalent to the elo the 4 others would have lost.

the others do not lose elo.