it feels like riot jumped the gun on season 1, sorta like with post-beta launch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaoMan

07-20-2010

back when they released the game after post beta there were a bunch of problems that could have been fixed and then released the game instead of dealing with weekly patches to try and fix it

the store was a particularly big one

now with the release of season 1, forum search function is down, achievements aren't ready, practice games are down, and people are still whining over matchmaking

its just a big wave of nostalgia from post-beta launch

Tennex

07-20-2010

yes they did. their competition is blizzard this time. not HoN. they should have been more careful

also, to add something to your list. - extra rune pages.

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2010

Uhh... no. Almost all of the issues brought up are due to the huge influx of players and server demand. That is difficult to contest with (and some of the issues you brought up are temporary solutions to help with the server demand).

Necrophagus

07-20-2010

It's pretty impressive how something can be 8 months late and still feel rushed :|

Karunashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Well got to still give them credit for allocating their time from work and responding to the forums in a friendly manner. I don't think a Blizzard staff member would do that because they're almighty with their money-earning games.~ :O.

Riot is trying and I think we should just wait for things to settle down one at a time.

Tennex

07-20-2010

something like a competitive season with long term implications should have been thought out better imo. i still don't understand why solo queue is put with duo queue.

Mordacai

07-20-2010

What the heck is with all the complaining!!!! 90% of my posts on these forumn's are complaints about all the complaints! Do you enjoy this game? Have you played more than 10 hours already this week? Why are you complaining!?!?!

p.s. I do apologize for my complaint about your complaint considering its a buildup of all the complaints ive been reading.. but seriously, complaining is for kids when they don't get exactly what they want..

Ansre

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karunashi View Post
Well got to still give them credit for allocating their time from work and responding to the forums in a friendly manner. I don't think a Blizzard staff member would do that because they're almighty with their money-earning games.
They're young (as a company). Give them time to stick their nose in it, and legal/marketing will put them on the short leash you see everywhere else.