I, am a 1200 ELO player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TodaysChaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

There are alot of people who I see complaining about being at 1200 ELO, thats average...I think before Season 1 I was real close to w/l ration. (I almost only solo queue) I am progressivly getting better but in no way am I ashamed to be staying around 1200. I've gone up to 1350, had some bad games which was partially my team and partially me...EverySingleTime.
I read the forums constantly and find what I can do to improve. But comming to the forums and complaining about 1200 or about your team, or how its unfair you are not gaining ELO fast enough. Thats stupid.

Maybe you ARE a 1200 ELO player?

Garion

07-20-2010

simple, ppl hate being the average joe

Mordacai

07-20-2010

My name is joe.. i am an average player, i love this game.

Boatman Choosy

07-20-2010

Bro, the comma does not need to be after the I.

Wu Thuong

07-20-2010

Hi I'm 1200 and what is this?

Drachis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Technical Artist

07-20-2010

I was most likely under 1200 pre-season since I spent my first 100-200 games learning how to play both league of legends and dota style games in general. I like to think in the 600+ games I've played by now I'm better than I was when I started... and maybe deserve to be back at 1200. Give it a couple weeks and system should help place everyone back in the proper level. Right now 1200 feels bad since it means the person hasn't been working their ELO at all.

SimpleNoob

07-20-2010

Lol I like this guys state of mind. If your avg you'll stay at 1200, Sure you'll get some noobs...I know there were tonnes of Noobs at Lvl 30 and probably some even in the Higher 1300-1400's because they got carried. It's all luck of the draw with what players you get. Not everyone is a pro...and if your below 1100 you probably deserve to be there.

GosuOP

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiroth View Post
Bro, the comma does not need to be after the I.
Puts the emphasis on himself. The pause is needed to achieve this...

ben4zwin

07-20-2010

In many cases it isn't that people dislike being a 1200 player it is that their teammates are not keeping up with them. Often despite my (often) excellent play and attempts at teamwork my teammates continue to feed and drag me down.

living meat

07-20-2010

Who cares, just have fun .