Abuse Report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fanar

07-20-2010

We have played a normal game 5 vs 5. One of us destroyed the match when began to stay 20 min pinging to the map, and begin to fault or team. Itís very sad than people like this ruin that kind of matches, thatís why Iím posting here, to ask if itís possible to ban this guy. Other people of my team ill corroborate this version. The name of this..person is ILikehamburgers.

Me ( Fanar), Rakel, AWinner and OnePool was the rest of my team, if its need to ask them.I donít know if thatís the right way to report this kind of acts, I tried to add a post to the thread reporting users but I donít see how. So , I say sorry if thatís not the correct way.

Thanks. Fanar.

Rakel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

I’m Rakel, I’m totally agree with my team mate, it’s very annoying to loose 45 min for an offensive guy like this.
I hope something can be done.
Ty

Orpheo

07-20-2010

Use the in-game report feature or email riot. There's no reason to post this here.

Alame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

I read this 4 times. I'm assuming that he constantly pinged the map for 20 minutes than left? No offense, but you didn't communicate your problem very well.
If I'm right, use the report function, select "intentional disruption of gameplay" and report away good sir!

Nrwd

07-20-2010

Calling out players is a no no, just use the post game report feature.

FairyTael

07-20-2010

Do not call out players on the forum.
That is as rude as what the "supposed" offender did to you.

eLoox

07-20-2010

Doesn't /ignore function work for pings too? I think it's supposed to. Haven't really tried it myself.

Ofri

Recruiter

07-20-2010

You can also email harassment@riotgames.com and inform them of this.