Mia's. Worthless Imo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mella Kara View Post
Call mia and ping the lane the champion is mia from.

GG
That's what I always do when I'm in solo queue. I'm not taking any chances of my team mates not paying attention. I'll force them to read the MIA call because I want to win, with no excuses.

Sugar

07-20-2010

It's people like YOU that lose games for poor poor solo-QQers.

IntFam

07-20-2010

I generally call mia if I'm in an outside lane because the missing champ could be anywhere. If my teammates are worth anything, they'll take it as a "be careful, you might have another champion stomping on your face at any moment." If I notice an mia of a champ who I hadn't recently wounded to the point of death and the mid guy is half-low hp, I usually warn him/her directly.

If I'm midding and I spot the enemy champ leaving lane, I ping and warn ("care bot" or "care t.")

Oh, and I also state "priority warning" at the start of the game. I don't expect my team to call EVERY mia, but if there's a WW, a XZ, a Jax, or any stealther/assassin on the field, I expect it to be called any time the champ isn't even in sight, because if I'm playing a slow caster like Fiddles or Anivia, I want to know I shouldn't get reckless with my pushes unless I want a painful boot to the face.

DasQQ

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWMoMMow View Post
Unless your on Vent. Its worthless.

In my opinion its harder to notice a Mia call. And easier to notice a Ping.

Also. people shouldn't have to take care of you and call mia's. I basicaly play the game of the minimap, always looking where everyone is. Setting up possible ganks. Putting myself in the enemy's shoes to think..

Mia's are worthless. All they are is when you get ganked. You cannot get yelled at for not calling mia.

All in all. Ping's or a trail of Pings are 200% more effective in my opinion
Pings are especially useful when someone doesn't know what the f*ck you're trying to tell him.

Seriously though, we had enough Threads for this ****.

Mias arent worthless and the argument "pay attention to your minimap, else its your own fault" is stupid.

But i guess spamming confusing pings around is better nowadays because everyone is too lazy to write "mia xxx" in chat.

Also reading chat takes less time than checking the minimap.

Jenova Project

07-20-2010

Premading and using vent = the solution

Piznit

07-20-2010

Do you have any mathematical backing to justify a trail of pings being 200% more effective. 100% sure, but 200%? Come on, dont be silly...

WoWMoMMow

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
It's people like YOU that lose games for poor poor solo-QQers.
Did i say i dont call mia?

I call mia and Ping.

But i stil think mia's are worthless. But i respect that some people like mia better.

Also. 25 pings? No I do 3. (Where they were, about midway where they might be going, where they are)

I learned how to connect the dots when i was three. idk about you though.

Festian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

The system I generally use is call MIA if you don't see an enemy champion, ping if you definitely know the general area of an enemy champion or where the enemy champion is going. If the enemy champion isn't dying and he disappears, I usually tell my teammates to be careful or to fall back after calling the MIA.

Garion

07-20-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=71443

this thread proves OP wrong and that OP is bad

WoWMoMMow

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piznit View Post
Do you have any mathematical backing to justify a trail of pings being 200% more effective. 100% sure, but 200%? Come on, dont be silly...
Oh yeah i do.

Its a much higher form of math that im sure you don't know. It involves lots of numbers and variables. But dont worry. You will learn someday!