RIOT. You fixed Cho'gath, now fix Poppy too.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaga

07-20-2010

Don't get me wrong. Poppy is amazing. Love her, and my brother too. The problem is that right now she is bugged like hell.

Riot,There has been lots of posts about this already n the past, Im sure you know what are the problems. But seriously, how long are you going to wait to fix them? some of them aren't poppy-only either. Like going through a wall. That totally doesn't help Poppy because she is reliant on walls to hit with her Heroic charge. The bug is like removing that ability for half times, helping people to escape, or makes you die when you are in front of people on the other side.

My big brother used to play Poppy every single game, he had more than 120 games with her. But then the bugs started, and it makes me sad that he never plays her anymore, when I asked him why not he answered "Because of the bugs".

Cmon Riot, any ETA of when are you going to adress this issue? next patch, 2 months, never? =(

WallaceGrover

07-20-2010

Anybody get that bug where she takes absolutely no damage at all at some random point in the game?

PS: Soloing dragon at lvl 1 capability=op

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

When the bugs fixed I get a feeling poppy will be the next Shaco/Shen/Soraka/Heimerdinger

Lightsaga

07-20-2010

bump for great justice

Wraen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Not even specifically with Poppy but with many champions (just moving, not using an ability) my team and I have phased through walls at very critcal times during games. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. It needs fixed for Poppy and it needs fixed for everyone.

Risca

07-20-2010

So so so annoyingly bugged "Woop this guy messed up, FB inc! DURP THERE I GO PORTING THROUGH THE WALL AGAIN!"