So I've semi-quit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RIP Curse Voice

07-20-2010

Season 1 drove me to it

Seriously, I dislike doing Normal games because although the players I'm matched with are more in my ELO, I'm usually on the side that doesn't pick Shaco/Heimer/Xin, and the other team has all 3.

Not to mention I'll try and do a solo ranked 5v5, only to have 3 of my teammates instantly lock in Jax, master yi, and teemo as soon as it's their turn to pick. And once you lock in, there's no going back. I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate playing champions with no reliable forms of CC. They suck and DO NOT help the team at all. So-called "janitors" like Twitch and Master Yi have no place in the game as far as I'm concerned. If you're not in the teamfight from the start contributing, I sure as hell don't want you coming in when the dust has settled to claim your 4 easy kills, only to have you go back to jungling until another teamfight breaks out.

Seriously, if you're going to play a TEAM game, be a team player. I try time and time again to pick some classes with some sort of CC when my team fails and goes all physical DPS. But ya know, I'm tired of getting owned everytime I play a tank because after my taunt/stun/disable wears off, 1 of 2 things happen. The rest of my team has no CC, and we die OR the rest of my team doesn't charge in with me (even if it's just 1-2 of the enemy champs I'm rushing into), their team catches up to me and I die.

And no, I don't blame the community for this. I blame Riot. If you pick Master Yi when the team already has teemo and jax, you should get a freaking penalty of some kind for being so stupid. Hell, your client should just automatically uninstall itself since you're being so ****ing short-sighted. Unfortunately the way Riot has built their game has made it nearly impossible to enjoy yourself in solo-queue, because if you decide to be dumb and do what your team is doing, you lose, and if you decide to be smart and try and pick a champ your team NEEDS instead of the champ you wanna play, you still lose, because 1 good can't carry 4 bads.

So until something is fixed, I'll still do ranked solo queues, hell I'll still do ranked solo queue and pick Soraka, but my 1st item is going to be Nashor's tooth. DPS Soraka FTW

Kardaron

07-20-2010

I stopped reading at Twitch being a Janitor. If by janitor you mean wipe the floor with them during teamfights, then yes, Twitch is a janitor. Twitch has to stay back because he isn't a ****ing tank. He does damage from behind everyone else. End of Story.

ii liek turtlez

07-20-2010

What the hell does semi-quit even mean? People are such whiney drama queens. Quit and leave us alone or stay and stop *****ing.

wafflecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

hurrr, I've stopped playing as much as i used to, and you don't see me whining about it. nobody cares

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

To say that you have 'semi-quit' means that you can't even quit properly.

aerborne

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
To say that you have 'semi-quit' means that you can't even quit properly.
no it doesn't. If we applied that logic having a semi would mean you can't **** properly.

lazylink

07-20-2010

serious ****ing business

Memorylame

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerborne View Post
no it doesn't. If we applied that logic having a semi would mean you can't **** properly.
Quitting is a definitive thing. Done. Out. Gone. BYE. No turning back.

A speghetti noodle can be in many states, rigid outta the package, limp because it was boiled, or partially consumed because uhhh someone ate part of it. Making your referral to your noodle as a 'semi' would be non-definitive and a prefix for the absent word 'boiled'.

*seems rather amused over pointless things*