Our captain doesn't know how to ban people, why Riot???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yakbutter

07-20-2010

Our captain says he doesn't know how to ban people, after letting the timer run down for his first pick... says it is his first time being captain... why Riot, why oh why, is this person our captain? Out of 5 players he is the best pick your match making could come up with? I have around 20 games in ranked.... 800 normal... wouldn't I be a better choice for captain??? We just lost, horrendously..

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2010

who cares..join a premade...

yakbutter

07-20-2010

That is Riot president response to all complaints.. "you should be doing premade, solo mm is for suckers"

Wicked Zen

07-20-2010

Banning is so simple that any one of the four of you could have explained it in about 2 seconds.

yakbutter

07-20-2010

Quote:
Banning is so simple that any one of the four of you could have explained it in about 2 seconds.
Not sure how you can't understand it even with no explanation.. there is a timer.. there is some flashing giant orange bars with text telling you what to do.... hurrr durrr hurrr derp derp derp... not sure how someone fails at that even their first time.. but I sure am glad he was on my team because he had heart!!