The Team Pwnzerfaust {PzF} Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sprinkles169

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Me and my team (one other person atm) need to start getting into ranked matches. Obviously we really need some more people. We'd like to be able to do plenty 5's and 3's. We are not sure which of those will be exclusive for us. It may depend on how things turn out when we actually start getting ranked.

We are willing to practice with anyone else that is willing to put forward the same effort. This doesn't mean much but being competent, cooperative, and having the ambition to do your very best! I will be reluctant to take you seriously if you do not want to use voice chat or are using a rather low summoner level account. Also, it is as always important to be comfortable using a variety of champions.

Pwnzerfaust participated in the first 3v3 Runeterra opening tourney and was a part of the 3v3 XPL league until...well something happened to that site. I can only promise that I have one remaining member that will be willing to practice and all of the above. We are very experienced with each other and have long been looking to go beyond doing simple 2's matches constantly.

We hope to eventually have a solid team and stride twords our very best. Even with that, anyone that wants to can still try us on for size. Anyone with the right attitude and ambition still deserves a chance. As a practicing team, it is important to realize the challenges between you and your teammates. This means arguing and such is perfectly acceptable as it is team development in the works. It may also sometimes look very funny when you die. Were mostly here for fun, right?

Anyone that would like to play with us may add anyone on the team in game or simply message me by any means necessary. I will update this thread as we progress.

Team Pwnzerfaust as it stands:
-Sprinkles169
-Chuckles22

Disclaimer: The name and tag Pwnzerfaust {PzF} is just what we have been calling ourselves. We really do not mind what the teams tag is and I am not required to be the leader or such. This is a LFM and a LFG request.

This same thread was originally posted on the Runeterra forums here.

0bligation

07-21-2010

I would be interested in joining the ranks of you two.
I am a semi-casual yet semi-serious player.
I hope to be hitting up mostly the premade 3v3 ranked matches
I can bring a ventrilo server to the table for voice communication if you guys have mics.
..Although at the moment I can only provide ventrilo for a few people as my server is small and currently being used by a guild of mine from another game.

I look forward to speaking with you either in-game or ventrilo if possible
My username is 0bligation
(The O is a zero.)

One last catch, I am only level 22 as it stands which is a setback as the are raising the requirement to 30 in the maintenance right now.

Seal of Star

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

i would like to join you,im lvl 30.Justixas1234

chuckles22

07-21-2010

To show my support for PzF I'm Chuckles! I try to fill any requirement that the team needs. Currently neither sprinklesor myself have played healers. This is were we lack the the most game play wise. Although that will probably change as we gain more team members. We play fairly agressivly and have a good feel for when we have an advantage at any given time. The kinda players we need are those who commit. Our biggest down fall is when we face team comps with healers and the team wont fully commit to a team fight allowing the healers to restore all the damage done.

Just a small intro to the team

FlareforFun

07-21-2010

Hello guys, i am from germany and 20 years old i search a clan because i dont want to join randomly into games with unskilled players. i would love to play ranked games with a real team and a tactic. atm i play every game with different members and offcourse as u can imagine we lose a lot. but i would love to make a test game with you.

thx and my ingame name is FlareforFun

chuckles22

07-22-2010

What times are you ussualy on flare? I know that Germany is about 6 hours ahead of the US(east). We are a East coast US based team.

FlareforFun

07-22-2010

4 pm - 12pm german time