fortify - awsome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechnMage

07-20-2010

seriously, so often in a game early on someone like xin, or pantheon will tower dive for a kill and escape with his life, i've found recently having fortify can really help in these situations as you basically double the towers damage(actually more since if it's hitting them faster it scales up faster as well), i brought it with rammus because i was already deep in the defense tree and thought might as well pick it up and i've gotten multiple kills because of it

now what i'm thinking is if i was on vent and had voice chat with my team, this would be amazing ability even moreso as you can stop enemies from tower diving on other lanes as well as all an ally needs to say is "tower diving fortify" or the like

what are others opinions on this ability, i don't ussually see it being used but it can be very useful

Ecaflip

07-20-2010

Alot of people say teleport is better, but for someone with high map presence as Rammus, who can get improved fortify I think it's a very solid choice.

got321321

07-20-2010

yea very good skill, but its hard to use, sometimes you dont see people backdooring your tower and there are less and less tower then fortify become useless

Lambro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

I just premade in a team with 3 forts. Plenty of fun.

TechnMage

07-20-2010

well i got a double kill with rammus earlier when the the 2 enemies(panth and twisted fate), tower dove me when i had around 5% health left, luckily my other skill was heal, so i popped defensive ball(which i keep leveled as the highest as i was being pushed back so much in lane), then activated both my summoners powers, they failed to kill me and the tower finished them both off in fairly short order as double the attack rate on something that hits that hard would tend to do

edit: does fortify make your inhbitors invulnerable too?, as people have said though it gets less useful once your towers are gone, though hopefull your fortify has made it harder for that to happen

Necrophagus

07-20-2010

Fortify is awesome.
Clairvoyance is awesome.
Rally is awesome.

But don't tell anybody!

TechnMage

07-20-2010

is rally really that good, i can see it's use in a few ways but the damage boost isn't that much, the only thing i can see it used for is pushing a tower as the extra damage doesn't add up to that much against hero's, for instance ignite deals way more then rally will in most cercumstances

SG Winky1795

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

does rally work with shaco's clone?