First Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speakmore

01-26-2012

Well I was just messing around with some photos, didn't really do much, but this is what I came up with (4 of the same thing, different backgrounds, just messing around with different backgrounds :P):

How do I post the picture -.-

Also, what does everyone else make their pictures in? They look so real, I'm not really sure how to do that?

Khatha

01-26-2012

your links are broken due to the extra ***** at the end.

But if you want to attach the images to your post it's very easy. When you are posting a thread on the reply thread or new thread page, click the paperclip icon. It will open a new window and show you the viable formats you can upload (.jpg, .txt, etc etc). Click browse, find your picture and click OK. That window will refresh and just close. Finish your post and submit, your picture will be there.

Speakmore

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khatha View Post
your links are broken due to the extra ***** at the end.

But if you want to attach the images to your post it's very easy. When you are posting a thread on the reply thread or new thread page, click the paperclip icon. It will open a new window and show you the viable formats you can upload (.jpg, .txt, etc etc). Click browse, find your picture and click OK. That window will refresh and just close. Finish your post and submit, your picture will be there.
Thanks, I didn't do the ***** it added that for whatever reason, well I will add the photos now.