Twisted Treeline, Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zirzul

01-26-2012

When i first started i played TT and it was lot of fun but i havent touched it in almost a year mostly due to the champion constraints that are almost forced on you. Thats no fun so pull the suck out Riot and fix it please.

Aetherealtenken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

What's Twisted Treeline?

SkipperOtter

01-26-2012

The issue you have with TT is that it's very low on the priority for Riot. While I won't deny that there is probably a good number of people who play on it (some of them solely on it), you have to understand that the majority of the people (a large portion, if I"m not mistaken) stick to Summoners Rift. And Riot's job is to cater to the masses, which means that they focus on Rift. Rift is also where a lot of the balancing for champions comes into play, which makes it an even larger priority for them.

Another issue is Treeline used to be the 'quick' game mode for people... now, if someone is looking for a quick 20 minute game, they go to Crystal Scar.

I have nothing against Treeline... but even if it gets changed around, I don't see many people switching back to it from the Rift. And that's the reason Riot won't make that a priority (especially when they have things like... I dunno, stealth remake? on their plate).

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipperOtter View Post
The issue you have with TT is that it's very low on the priority for Riot. While I won't deny that there is probably a good number of people who play on it (some of them solely on it), you have to understand that the majority of the people (a large portion, if I"m not mistaken) stick to Summoners Rift. And Riot's job is to cater to the masses, which means that they focus on Rift. Rift is also where a lot of the balancing for champions comes into play, which makes it an even larger priority for them.

Another issue is Treeline used to be the 'quick' game mode for people... now, if someone is looking for a quick 20 minute game, they go to Crystal Scar.

I have nothing against Treeline... but even if it gets changed around, I don't see many people switching back to it from the Rift. And that's the reason Riot won't make that a priority (especially when they have things like... I dunno, stealth remake? on their plate).
This is all true and insightful--my main concern is that Riot has neither mentioned, breathed on, shown, or even hinted at anything to do with Twisted Treeline for a few months now. It's a little weird, and some closure at least would be great.

Saitam

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Step 1: Bump.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

Saitam

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Bumping time.

MagnissimusPrime

01-27-2012

in b4 moved to TT forum to die

Saitam

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnissimusPrime View Post
in b4 moved to TT forum to die
I sure hope not... that forum is a dark, lonely place.

Saitam

Recruiter

01-27-2012

No Bump Till Brooklyn.

Chzy

01-27-2012

i will happily bump this thread. Also here are links to similar threads.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1742976

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=20171258