Udyr's passive's dodge removed... no compensation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McMoosey

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaserhawk View Post
I was justing using Graves passive as an idea, true MR would be a bit much, but the Armor buff which would reduce the damage from Auto attacks would be decent and very similar to his Dodge
That just gives him too much of a boost when he doesn't need it.

Teekink

01-26-2012

He's fine. If you find yourself too squishy late game, you probably aren't building correctly.

Phaserhawk

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMoosey View Post
No, he takes damage just in auto attacks more. Build a randuins are something. More mr and that stuff would just make him more tanky then tanks yet able to out damage them too. He's solid in team fights too. Grab a ninja tabi if the auto attackers are a big threat. Without the dodge he is still very strong.
Wrong, he could dodge targeted spells as well, like Caits ultimate. Remember Dodge negated a targeted attack whether that attack was auto or skill, he had a chance to Dodge it, you might be getting confused with Jax's dodge ability now.

Michael Kane

01-26-2012

I don't blame op for being confused but to give him something new would be reworking his passive just for the purpose of reworking it. He is fine at the moment

Spleenseer

01-26-2012

Udyr was plenty strong with dodge and is still a formidable opponent without it. It's a nerf, sure, but it was a comparatively minor one and he is still king of the jungle.

Phaserhawk

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMoosey View Post
That just gives him too much of a boost when he doesn't need it.
If I was creating I would make it.

Monkey's Agility - Entering a stance grants Udyr 10% Attack Speed and 6 Armor Increase for a short duration. This effect can stack up to 3 times.

Obviously the Armor Increase would need a tweaking, i just used 6 because it would give him a bonus Cloth Armor with a max 3 stack. You could use a percentage, like 1 or 2% but that could get out of hand potentially