How many solo ranked LOSSES did you enjoy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jenova Project

07-20-2010

If you "enjoy" losing you're playing the wrong game. This post is RIDICULOUS to me. Simply my two cents.

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Close games that I lose are always fairly enjoyable. Of course, close games are few and far between.

lolvEntt

07-20-2010

Congrats to those who didn't start playing Solo Q on day 1, the EXTREME terribads are all < 1k now. If you started day 1, very few dealt with a 0 loss record.

Also, in regards to actual topic... There were a few games, that were close, where I did not mind my losses. One of which I lost to a 60min team of GA's, while our team didn't get them (out played), but I then noticed I had forgotten to re-mastery my ez from 9/21/0 -_-

Honestly, most games are enjoyable now at 1400+... I haven't had an 0/12/2 feeder in a while. Currently 25-12 or something like that over all, 6 losses from day 1-2 -_- None of which I enjoyed.

Nekro Sunstrider

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDestruction View Post
Tell me about enjoyable LOSSES you have had.
Quote:
enjoyable LOSSES
Quote:
LOSSES
No.

GPEternity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

I've only ever had an epic feeder in my losses, so I didn't enjoy any of them.

My wins have all been epic rolls.

There have been no in betweens...

BlackDestruction

07-20-2010

I should have asked how many games you played as well. I am 60 solo ranked games in.

Fairly Good

07-20-2010

i enjoy all my games.

lolvEntt

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlidingBread View Post
i enjoy all my games.
Can you hook me up with a script for whatever you're on?

Delthanin

07-20-2010

Despite all my complaining, I did get one good game that ended in a loss.

All the others have been blowouts due to feeders, lack of teamwork, people just picking their favorite champ during ban/draft instead of what we need, etc. Most of my wins have been the same thing, but in reverse.

Pretending that I'll ever get out of the hole, I hope its better the more you move up. Get much more balanced matches in Normal right now.

SmashGizmo

QA Analyst

07-20-2010

welcome to competitive gaming my friend