How many solo ranked LOSSES did you enjoy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2010

I had only ONE loss that I enjoyed and that was where there were no leavers on either side, my teammates didn't feed and despite my Cho'gath not being able to speak english he was fairly a good one...other than the jungling when we needed to push -__-

It was a great game and we were 50 hp from killing their nexus and it lasted and hour and a minute exactly. It was a war of attrition that I truly enjoyed and I hope all solo ranked games could be. Tell me about enjoyable LOSSES you have had and how many games you have had total.

IamGrimm

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDestruction View Post
I had only ONE loss that I enjoyed and that was where there were no leavers on either side, my teammates didn't feed and despite my Cho'gath not being able to speak english he was fairly a good one...other than the jungling when we needed to push -__-

It was a great game and we were 50 hp from killing their nexus and it lasted and hour and a minute exactly. It was a war of attrition that I truly enjoyed and I hope all solo ranked games could be. Tell me about enjoyable LOSSES you have had.
These are the games that get you on the tip of your chair.
I sometimes enjoy my loss, yes. But I hate to be losing when its someone elses fault and not my own. (ie, carrying the whole team with a hugely positive score and ending up losing cause of 3 feeders all while trying to heal/bubble them as Kayle)

KnightSauce

07-20-2010

NONE!............
i haven lost one yet
11-0

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSauce View Post
NONE!............
i haven lost one yet
11-0
I sure hope those aren't duo queue wins

Moosie Fate

07-20-2010

all my solo queue ranked games have been complete blowouts.

so i have enjoyed 0 of my losses.

C00LST0RYBR0

07-20-2010

Today was a good day. I went from 14/14 to 22/17... 1310... which usually lasts for a day then I go back to 1100 or 1200.

Dustov

07-20-2010

I enjoy every game that doesnt have an AFK'er a Feeder or a Leaver...

Even more when its balanced and the game is decided on an unexpected ace!

The thrills!

P.S. Its not all about winning

svartingr

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz View Post
These are the games that get you on the tip of your chair.
I sometimes enjoy my loss, yes. But I hate to be losing when its someone elses fault and not my own. (ie, carrying the whole team with a hugely positive score and ending up losing cause of 3 feeders all while trying to heal/bubble them as Kayle)
This.

I don't mind losing games if you fight for it, everyone is contributing equally, and all that stuff.

MistahNastyTime

07-20-2010

I am 0-4 in solo ranked...frickin miserable, no more solo ranked for me...now to find some reliable friends...lol

Necrophagus

07-20-2010

I've only had one loss that I was particularly pissed about. 9-0 as Kayle within the first 15 minutes, offset by a 2-14 Janna with Berserker Greaves who refused to admit DPS Janna was not a viable build.