3rd rune page is long overdue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

possessed

07-20-2010

I have seen a lot of things added to LoL in the past few months so it is amazing to me the 3rd rune page isn't available yet...

With the new ranked games and draft picking modes, players are picking a wider variety of heroes than they used to. The good ones are at least... I pick tank if we're lacking on tanks, caster if they have low hp heroes that can be easily nuked, physical if both teams are fairly balanced.

Because of the current 2 page limitation I am nearly forced to use a full Health rune page so I can share it between tanks/casters and still have a crit damage and/or armor pen. page for physical damage dealers.

In the long run a 3rd or even 4th rune page would make Riot more money because players would buy more runes. I haven't bought runes in forever because there is just no need to.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

07-20-2010

Riot doesn't make money directly off runes but more rune pages are coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
It's still a planned feature. It won't be coming out {with season 1} - but it's close.

The feature is complete development-wise, and we're undergoing extensive load testing to ensure that it doesn't put service stability at risk.

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

yes please :3 do want

possessed

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Riot doesn't make money directly off runes but more rune pages are coming!
IP bonus packs, and people would be forced to use RP to get heroes instead of IP since they spend IP on runes.

bobthegood

07-20-2010

Well, they used to have a 3rd page. I don't know why they took it out. Probably server reasons. Could be a nefarious market ploy, but my degree in economics fails me.

guy3o3

07-20-2010

Need... 3rd... Rune... Page... ahhhh

Insamination

07-20-2010

You want a 3rd runepage? Did you see Xin's spotlight? Phreak had phreaking 14 runepages.You're thinking too small.

Colrath

07-20-2010

I want a dual-masteries before a 3rd rune page.

got321321

07-20-2010

i need rune page yea BUT I ALSO NEED MASTERY PAGE !

Tennex

07-20-2010

their worried about server issues lol...