Miss Fortune Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kathnor

01-26-2011

Im gettin pretty good with miss fortune and i like to use her but the problem is im not doing enough damage.

i usually hit up dorans knife first followed by berserker greaves, then usually phantom dancer to increase attack speed, movement, and crit, but after that i usallly wing it.

shadowchamp

01-26-2011

get two dorans than rush BF sword. Follow up with merc treads. The beauty of BF sword is you can choose any of the 3 items it makes, its all personal preference. Just last hit and play cautiously in your lane, working hard to get enough gold for that sword, once you do, a single BF sword skyrockets your dmg. Make sure you eventually invest in a LW.

Shin˘by

01-26-2011

dorans blade + hp pot
try to focus on last hitting/farming early and try to get at least a BF sword on your first trip back
boots -> w/e you need for that particular game (mercs/swiftness)
IE is the first item you're looking to get, and follow that up with a last whisper if they're going to be an armor stacking team, if not, a brutalizer will suffice (46 ArP is plenty if they have no armor items)[46 assuming brut(15)+mastery(6)+marks/quints(25)]

start with that, then the other 3 items are situational depending on the game at hand.. dont forget your red/green pots throughout the game after IE/ArP item