Lower Surrender Time Back Down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

naa it should be 2 hour surrender.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rueian View Post
naa it should be 2 hour surrender.
Thx for the useless comment

skyjack

07-20-2010

IMO the whole surrendering thing is silly. It should be a 5 min countdown (open at 20 min on a vote) that can be canceled by a 3v2 vote.

Jenova Project

07-20-2010

i think a fair solution would be to make it so you can surrender at any time but if you surrender before the original time (so for example opting to surrender before 25 on summoners rift) two things need to happen

- the entire team agrees to the surrender with 0 no votes
- the surrendering team all lose one games worth of ip. this would prevent abuse and arranged ip farming.

phorest

07-20-2010

25 minutes is way too long as people can(or atleast I can most of the time) tell if you are going to win or lose a game in roughly 15 minutes. Waiting until 25 minutes is just way too painful and such a big time waste. I know Riot maybe want to encourage staying in it for as long as possible(atleast 25 minutes) but it gets really frustrating when you have such a bad team but are forced to play with them.

Sk1n J0b

07-20-2010

It would be nice if a 3/2 surrender vote was a passing vote as well. I get really tired of feeding 2 man premades that think we can catch up when we have no towers down and down by 20 kills.