Lower Surrender Time Back Down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Now that we all have to deal with leavers, feeders and the like constantly I think it's time we had the surrender time lowered back down to 15 minutes. Pretty much every game I've lost since season 1 started I knew we would lose at 15 minutes because the team was horrible (sometimes I know we will lose before the game starts those are the most fun)

SkeetSkeetSkeet

07-20-2010

What are you doing playing LoL Mr. Prophet go play the lottery or something.

ancie

07-20-2010

15 minutes is a little low for a surrender.

Zorinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Eh. 20 is good. Not 25. It's hard to play with people you know are horrible. Most end up idling and then getting reported.

BortLicense

07-20-2010

The option to surrender should be available earlier, particularly if you have a leaver or two.

Zekral

07-20-2010

I agree.

Not that I like to surrender, but sometimes I don't want to play the next 40 minutes playing for a comeback with people that just aren't competent enough to pull it off.

deth2munkies

07-20-2010

Honestly, surrender should come up at 15 minutes and/or if 2 members of your team drop at the same time.

I had a game where all 5 of the opponents left and we still had to finish the game out because it didn't auto-surrender.

weizur

07-20-2010

You should always be able to surrender if you have less people also.

Diasero

Recruiter

07-20-2010

I agree. I think Surrender requirement should drop 5 minutes, for every leaver you have, barring a few minute safety zone for reconnects.

So, if you have one leaver, you should be able to surrender at 20Minutes, but if the leaver left at 18mins, then surrender can happen at 22mins, giving the leaver 5 mins reconnection window. This is to avoid, someone d/ing at minute 21, and the team immediately surrendering, giving the guy a leave, even thought he was going to reconnect.

OR make it so, that if your team surrender/loses within 5 minutes of your leave, you just get a loss!

Lambro

07-20-2010

Agreed, 5 minutes would save me a lot of agony, and having to entertain everyone with my witty banter.