How the hell do they matchmake solo ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Šave

07-20-2010

OK, I've played 47 solo queue ranked games, so you know I'm not talking about my first 5 games or whatever.

I've gotta say, this is THE WORST matchmaking I've ever seen. I have no clue what the hell they base it off, or what voodoo magic they use when trying to determine the teams, but I'm convinced it just purposely stacks one team almost every time.

Prolly the last 10 games I've played, consistently the other team is higher rating, higher wins, and nobody on the team feeds or is terribly ****ty. My team on the other hand has everyone sub 1200 rating with 0 or maybe 1 win on them. What the hell is with this?

The lower rating I go, the worse my teammates are, and there's either a leaver, a feeder or someone who will never teamfight and runs out solo all the time and suicides. As I keep losing games because of this the teammates just keep getting worse and worse and the other team ALWAYS has better players that don't do this ****. How is this fair, balanced, or even remotely fun?

Please give me some insight here... maybe I have the worst luck in the world, but seriously... I was up like 5 wins over my losses and now I've lost 8 in a row with complete feeders on my team with the other team being obviously much higher rated and has more wins than anyone on my team. Very frustrating and making me not want to play ranked ever again.

Šave

07-20-2010

Bump and /sigh

noobstomp

07-20-2010

Sounds ****ty

Šave

07-20-2010

Yay update, another game, another feeder team, this time with a dude who didn't speak english and people who wouldn't harass and just fed! YAAAAY so fun.

Juffalo

07-20-2010

these threads are fun

Šave

07-20-2010

I know right?

KrupsMcGee

07-20-2010

I've had games where one team was obviously way superior to the other team...but when checking elo at the end of the game (after factoring in gains/losses) we were basically even.

Have you really had games where elo was drastically different on one team than the other? If so, I'm sure Riot would like to hear about it + screenshot, because matchmaking is not working as intended.

Šave

07-20-2010

I've had a few where the other team was 100 above us, like the whole team. None where they're like 500 above or anything, but yeah. This rated game system is a vicious cycle since the lower you go the worse your teammates are And its like russian roulette, whoever gets the worst baddie they feed on and pwn.

wafflecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
hurrr durrr derp derp derp.
Your thoughts are new and interesting.