Galio Fanfiction (Original story but tweaked and detailed,)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkmrparpal

01-25-2012

Hi Guys Mrparpal here this is my first Fan fiction, I just took the original Galio lore and put it into better detail, this is only my first piece.

The Sentinel's Sorrow

In a magical fantasy world of magic and beasts a single mage will create something of extreme power.
“This will be my greatest creation yet!” shouted Durand. Durand was a brilliant scholar of the academy of Damacia, he started creating life at age thirteen when he found a tablet outside his doorstep, the tablets name wrote “Life of magic” it had a big arrow on the cover under the name. When he opened the book to read it, the pages where blank, the book drove Durand nearly into insanity he would tear the pages to only find them return in the book the next day, he would try to burn the book but to no avail it would just reappear on the doorstep.
He tried to give it away but they told him there was nothing in his hands. The book would float behind him at every hour of the day. He would scream at it. He would hit it, but it always followed him with the arrow pointing toward him. It took him five years until he discovered something, the name of the book was “life of magic” and their was an arrow, always pointing to him, at this moment everything was clear he jumped up and started laughing he whooped and screamed, the townsfolk came to the idea he was crazy already so they ignored the screams and quickly walked away. But that didn't matter this was all clear now he knew what this meant life is magic!
“Life is magic,Life is magic,Life is magic,” he yelled and jumped and danced about. The guards have heard the screaming and roughly put an end to it. They dragged him straight to the town mayor and sat him down on a chair. The mayor banished Durand out of the town to fend for himself in the wild, those times where blank to Durand everything but the incredible knowledge that he gained, this knowledge was so strong that in present day he is considered the most intelligent artificer in all of Runeterra.
Durand has been creating gargoyles to protect important structures,towns or even landscapes, for years and in that time he's never made a gargoyle with this amount of strength, this gargoyle is so powerful that he won't trust anybody but himself with it's power, With powerful wings strong enough to create storming winds. With magic infused within it's eyes it has the power to fire energy explosions upon a powerful glance, with the ability to turn flesh into stone temporarily and best of all, the ability to turn into invincible rock and unleash unremarkable chaos around him, with crushing winds blowing any thing near him then exploding his invincible stone outer core with such force that it impales any foe that gets near the explosion.
With the power this creation holds Durand has decided this gargoyle will serve as a personal protector, it will always follow him and protect him with his life. After some finishing touches he decided to name it, Galio. So with that he put his hands on the magic seal on the lifeless Galio's back and infused him with pure magical energy. And so starts our sad tale-of the Sentinel's Sorrow.

Suddenly, the lifeless Galio jolts his tail, then his back, then his legs and his wings, he lifts up off the table of the castle, stretches his long wings makes a few swift movements of his head and looks toward Durand,
“My honor to serve you master what is you're will.”
“Ah, you're alive, I see, first off how do you feel?” Durand says.
“I feel powerful, very powerful. Now tell me who do I serve?” Galio says in awe.
“You serve Damacia but you serve me above all else, You will be my second eyes, you will be my guardian, you will protect me from danger while I attend to business and personal matters.”
“Then so be it, with my strength you will be safest man alive.” brags Galio.
“That is great! You are my greatest creation! Now lets give you're powers a try, first of Focus on that crate over there,.” Durand Instructs.
With that sentence Galio turns his body toward the crate and focuses on it then suddenly he lets out a grunt suddenly the box was ash never to be seen again.
“Good you're energy projectiles work, Now try flapping you're wings toward that window.” Durand says as he points toward the stain glass window in his personal abandoned castle.
Galio flaps his stone wings with such a mighty force he creates a gust of wind suspended in mid air. The window shatters and blows out of the castle onto the ground outside.
“Now here is a rabbit I've caught I need you to turn it to stone, do so by focusing on it and sending a image of it made of stone into it's brain,” Durand says.
Galio does so and within a second the rabbit is turned from flesh to stone, and with this Durand pulls out a dagger and attempts to stab the rabbit, the dagger clanks off the rabbit and falls on the floor.
“As strong as the stone I used to make you Galio.
“You have one more ability but lets say.....it's a little dangerous” Durand says slowly “You can use it by pounding the ground, but do not do so, unless we are under extreme attack.
And with this he says, “We'll have a busy day tomorrow, so go ahead and get used to living, just don't threaten the townsfolk........ too much.”
And with that Durand went to sleep.

It was midnight and Galio's first day living, he needed to become familiar to the landscape, and what was out there and oh, so much more, the knowledge he needed gain was massive he won't be able to learn all of everything in one night he'll need longer, but he decided not to bother master with too many questions. So Galio flies out of the castle to survey the area and learn what he can in one night.
He soars through the air with great speed his wings creating his own personal updraft, with the wind striking his face he surveys the nearby town out of sight in the sky it is small it has a church and a market place, there is obviously no threat from this town. He flies for a bit farther out then air suddenly feels a bit warmer and the grass is a dark green color, the clouds are the color of toxic gas and most likely are. The ground is covered with reeds and murky waters, and a foul stench is in the air.
Galio hears a faint moaning sound under him. Galio lands carefully and tries to find the source of the sound, the sound stops, Galio rests there for a few minutes then takes off, he thinks to himself. This is probably going to be a danger to master I'll keep an eye on it. Then he decides to return to the castle.

The next morning Durand awakes to see Galio investigating the stone rabbit still hopping about in his cage.
“Ah yes, we forgot about him didn't we?” Durand drowsily murmurs.
“No I didn't forget about him, I changed him back, he'll be safer this way,” Galio says not looking up at Durand.
“Ah I like the thinking, but you must save you're energy we must go on a business meeting, do whatever you wish with you're new uhm....friend. “Oh and, by the way, there may be some.......trouble from assassins from Noxia, but with just you and me we'll be able to point them out and destroy them.”
“No worries you'll be safe with me,” Galio said worriedly.

So they exit the castle and take the trail to the north, towards Noxian territory. Into the marsh.
They have no trouble for the first few hours. They set up camp under a weeping willow, there are reeds on the side of the path and a seemingly endless way forward,
“If we keep this progress going, we should get to our destination in a few more hours.” Durand predicts.
“Understood,” Galio says.
Suddenly a rustle comes from all sides, soldiers in rusty green armor appear from the reeds holding there weapons out at Durand ignoring Galio completely, and as soon as it started they all lunge toward Durand, there are about fifty of them, some still hiding in the reeds if there comrades fail, They surround Durand, Galio finally coming back to reality, Decides to do what his master told him to do in a dire situation. Galio Pounds the ground suddenly winds spin around at ten times the power of a tornado.
The tree rips out of the ground and flies in circles around Galio, the vines from the tree flying around like whips, one lashes a soldier and breaks through his armor. The dirt flies around stinging any bare skin and ripping it badly, The soldiers fly through the air bumping into each other getting hit by debris, and at the end of it all Galio lets out a roar of pain, the invincible armor explodes into little shards going straight through every soldier near by, At the end of it all Galio sits by the destruction he caused, the soldiers bodies lying mangled and broken, they barely look human anymore.
“Erghhh uhh.”
Galio turns to see Durand with a sword sticking out of his stomach,
“You.....you killed the-em at least......I...I...I I won't die unavenged” and with that Durand dies a living legend of knowledge. Gone.

So Galio is left there with the dead body of his master, the one who he was supposed to protect, his purpose was gone.

Galio stands there, on the deserted marsh, for years he stands there not moving, staring at the bodies decompose. He has buried Durand but let the Noxian soldiers rot. He does not move, a literal monument to the purpose he failed to complete. He thought how have he could have avoided it. Galio reran the day in his head; he eventually started blaming himself.
It was 100 years until one day a young girl wearing a golden Demacian crown came down the road – Galio remained frozen, Galio could tell she wore a heavy burden on her shoulders, she stopped to look at the frozen gargoyle to admire the craftsmanship, she then slowly walks down the road, but is stopped by a voice.
“My Honor to serve you master, What is your will?

The end of only the beginning.

Farnbil

01-25-2012

I find it odd that those be Durand's last words. Don't you think he'd offer some kind of condolence to the grieving Galio?

Darkmrparpal

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
I find it odd that those be Durand's last words. Don't you think he'd offer some kind of condolence to the grieving Galio?
Well I made it that because if durand was to encourage him then Galio most likely wouldn't be in self pity, I edited a bit, but that part still causes trouble.

Darkmrparpal

02-17-2012

B u M P

EbonRat

02-17-2012

Dark mrparpal? Are you the parpal I know?

Darkmrparpal

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonRat View Post
Dark mrparpal? Are you the parpal I know?
Lol sup bruh

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

uhhh im not i the grammar police but i think its demacia not damacia .....

Darkmrparpal

02-26-2012