Reforging the Greater Good - A Riven Story

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

01-25-2012

Riven is popular, isn't she?

Well, to make the circle of fanwriters complete, I suppose I'll comment here too. :P

From what I've seen so far... Well, you've basically reposted her League Judgement, and asked us our opinions before you post your actual story... :/
I feel like you're rushing too much into this. Step back for a second, plan out a full chapter, and then post it. It's impossible to give a full review on just a couple paragraphs of any story.

Don't get me wrong. Your writing is good, though it could use a bit of an edit to clarify a few things, and I would like to see more. I'd just like to see more. Don't hold us ransom with 5-10 paragraphs.

Grand Viper

01-25-2012

The thing about Riven I found though is the potential you have there. There's so much you can do with her personality, her character, her possibilities with other characters. There's just so much space you can do with her. She's fun to write to boot

Jaykoboy

01-25-2012

I'm planning on writing two fanfics for her...you know of one of course, the Black Slaughter. But I'm thinking of pulling a SpicyJacktheBard with her as the main character. But not as romantic, cause...you know...

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I'm planning on writing two fanfics for her...you know of one of course, the Black Slaughter. But I'm thinking of pulling a SpicyJacktheBard with her as the main character. But not as romantic, cause...you know...
Romance was never my thing since I do not believe in love.
well I m waiting on the second one then.

PS: I love your story, Azure. waiting to see more. especially with the GCJ backing you up, yours may become a big-hit someday.

PPS: I m working on my own Prologue + Sneak-Peak right now... so much work when I have to do a six minute movie on Tsar Nicholas's life.. wait was it Micholas or was it Riven @_@

Cerubois

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
since I do not believe in love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
PS: I love your story, Azure.
>.>

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
>.>
Cerubois, why you so into my words ? >.< I feel like i m stalked o.O

AzureSaber

01-26-2012

people like my story. OMG.

You see, I was worried that it would turn out like Jayko's did, and so I kept begging people for reviews and stuff. This was pretty much my prologue. I'll post more after I eat

I guess it was more of an in-depth Judgment with a little bit of the aftermath. I'm just trying to introduce the "incident" and the setting, as well as give you a taste of my writing style.

Gonna eat now~

Katárina

01-26-2012

Glad to see this one back! i read it when it was first posted and been wondering what happened. Post soon!

Jaykoboy

01-26-2012

'turn out like Jayko's did?' Good idea to avoid that. *Shudders*

AzureSaber

01-26-2012

Well, sorry for not posting, but I felt really lazy and after eating, I decided to play league. Then, I browsed the forums awhile, and now i have to do my hw. D:

I promise i'll post something tomorrow, if not today~

123456 ... 7