Here's how to counter Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
If I see a Twitch I think 'ah ****', not when I see a Trynd
Funny when i see a twitch i think "ahhh free kill"

kercmerk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
Funny when i see a twitch i think "ahhh free kill"
Mind you I was reffering to when I'm playing Trynd and I see a Twitch, because his DoTs kill me through Trynds ult apparently.

James755

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlapxSquish View Post
My sin owns tryn all day.
That's because Lee Sin is horrendously OP.

Eacrappies

01-28-2012

The counter to tryndamere is 1 word; ignite.

Jolteøn

01-28-2012

Tryndamere is easy to counter

just blow all your summoners and CC on him, be careful not to take too much damage after about 8-9 seconds he should die
now deal with the rest of the team will all ur **** on CD

Troy Spiral

01-28-2012

The only real counter to tryn is to gank him early and often, once he's fed there is no counter. And "play a specific champ" isnt really a counter, as you have to know tryn is going to be there , its not something you can adjust one the roster loads.

"being a better player than the tryn player" misses the point, hes OP, true, if your playskill is lets say 20% better than the tryn players skill you can gobble him up, but with equal skill GG.

At the lower and mid range ELO he and singed are OP, unfortunately they don't ballance for most players, they ballance for the top level players. Thus champs like tryn which are THE op characters in mid-low elo, tend to get ignored.

Sure if your just flat out better / smarter than the tryn player, but like im saying, that misses the point. Twitch is easy to counter, tryn is not nearly as easy to counter. Tryn can come right at you and if hes smart has multiple exits, twitch has nothing like that.

brian8353757

01-28-2012

the best counter to tryn is banning him

MaximusEvil

01-28-2012

There is many counters to tryndamere. Here are some examples.

-Alistar is a great counter to him with his knockup, knockback, and ulti steroid.
-Lee sin, Q to fly through walls, ulti knockback.
-Stun/Snare when he trys to E away.

These are a few examples of how I would counter tryndamere

D4RK3W0LF

01-29-2012

Or you could just play Nasus, rush Frozen Heart, watch him attack you super slow and crit you for 72 damage GG

Dainofiron

01-29-2012

well i like were you are coming from, but the answer to an op champ counter would have to be another op champ, the first champs that cometo mind:
#1 akali has the shroud to make her hard to hit, cant hit what you dont see, plus since shes not 100% invisible people dont think they need an oracle, she has great harrassment with her Q E and R with good CD so you dont have to worry about that, if he ultis hit W put it behind him then run into it, it slows down his retreat, and makes it hard for him to spin out his R runs out and then ulti.

#2 jax especially now with his 100% dodge,even if its timed it would help against tryn.

#3 xin has the toss to help him in 1v1, just play it right so you have the upper hand, tryn's are always turret diving and then hittng R and running, so stall him, get him down to low hp uner the turret, he hits R, you toss, he spins you jump to him he flashed, you flash, if he slows pop ur ulti and you win.

Or do something easy, make sure to focus him early game, since he is squishiest then, take him out over and over again and make sure he cant farm, as long as your build is made before his, your set.