Best Jungler to learn with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

what do you guys think is the best one to learn with?

cheers

chisox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Warwick enough said

KittyDoll

01-25-2012

I'd say Maokai. He has nice jungling speed, very good ganks, and has enough HP to turret dive. He even has wards built into his kit.

Overall, I think he's very new jungler friendly.

thepantsparty

01-25-2012

trundle is very easy to learn with, and unlike warwick he's actually useful once you can jungle

Ill Mystic Ill

01-25-2012

Udyr is who I learned on

IKoDuan

01-25-2012

how important are runes for jungling?

S0Stronk

01-25-2012

Im learning jungling at present. Ive tried quite a few of the "supposed" junglers. Some of the input I have been given regarding best junglers are false / related to previous patches where these champions were better at jungle. For me thus far, the easiest jungler by far has been trundle.

Rg Toad

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0Stronk View Post
Im learning jungling at present. Ive tried quite a few of the "supposed" junglers. Some of the input I have been given regarding best junglers are false / related to previous patches where these champions were better at jungle. For me thus far, the easiest jungler by far has been trundle.
Since you were so un-descriptive I can't say for sure, but alot of the popular bunglers are amazing, if you can't do it as lee sin maoki l, alarmed, shaco, or Udyr that is a problem on your side not the champion, Rammus GP, and cho'Gath are also pretty good junglers.

doombrine

01-25-2012

for speed udyr and shaco seem to be quick
for sustain warwick and fiddlesticks are good
for ganks maokai tryn or a jungler that has a good distance closer

Revanence

01-25-2012

Anyone but shaco