Remember to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wretched Spleen

02-09-2012

So, ARE they announcing the winner today? I've been waiting and i feel i might die from anticipation. I'm not so happy about the winner's being announced "on or about feb. 9th". But hey, if it means they're just taking more time to go through the artwork, then so be it! Good luck all! I'm excited to see who the winners are.

Sparksplus

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyomaNinja View Post
This could be considered offensive to a lot of people, including the Riot staff which consist of Digital Artist. I think you should understand that in order to become a successful digital artist takes a great amount of traditional skill. It's a choice of medium, NOT a shortcut.

Next time please be more considerate in your comments. And EVERYONE digital or traditional... good luck on the contest!
it wasnt suppose to be offensive and i do see ur point but i was saying if u take the basic graphic designer who yes does start with an original sketch but can transcribe it to graphics then using a graphic editing software such as photoshop can easily make something simple turn into something amazing in probably a day, where trying to make the same amazing picture by doing nothing by hand could takes.. that was my only saying.. so try not to attack people before u read things the wrong way

Sparksplus

02-10-2012

well to each their own opinions didnt know id get attacked by 3 people for stating mine, guess i just wont post comments any more