Was season 1 a good change?

Yes 27 35.53%
No 34 44.74%
I'm indifferent 15 19.74%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Are you happy with Season 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bainemo

07-20-2010

I see so many people who say Season 1 made the game worse. So I wonder, are the complainers just the loud minority, or are they a good portion of the community?

ChrisH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

yes

Bainemo

07-20-2010

In an effort to not have this thread sink into the abyss (and get Riot more condensed feedback), post why you voted the way you did too.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

07-20-2010

happy with the new features, stats, new pvp.net, draft mode.

unhappy with how they decided to determine skill/ranking for solo queuers.

Cryaotic

Recruiter

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchew View Post

pretty much this

They could have done soo much better with the actual matchmaker. As it stands now, why the hell does solo Q ranked even exist?

Draden

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchew View Post

yes, i was 400 wins 300 losses before s1, winning 60%+ of my games at lvl 30, now i cam lucky to win 25%, something is wrong with this

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

No. I don't give a lick about ranked play; I'm fairly new to this game and I was happier when practice games were still in place. The best positive thing ingame about Season 1 for me personally is all those pro wanna-be show-offs are QQing about being roflstomped in ranked and banning OP champs instead of QQing about how noobs ruin normal games.

Oh, and the balance changes were good, keep that up, Riot! Definitely steps in the right direction. Also the video was epic win.

Peach Plum Pair

07-20-2010

Yeah, I'm pretty happy.

'Cuz Corki's free.

Ask me again next week though.

Ein Krieger

07-20-2010

I'm happy with everything. I have confidence in Riot that all the matchmaking problems will be worked out, if there are any. If there aren't any, it'll take time for everyone to sift.

I generally play normal games for now, allowing everyone to go to their normal places in ranked games.

I'm not getting the type of matchmaking problems like everyone else is getting, such as noobs on my team, pros on their team (Only in ranked >_<). I solo queue, I queue with a friend, and I do a few premades once in a while. It's not that bad.

So yes, I love the Season 1 changes.

Misanthropissed

07-20-2010

When more rune pages are released ( and it is a reasonable amount of rune pages [like 10 total]) Then I will be happy.