Skin Sale: 50% Off Overlord Malzahar, Dragon Slayer Jarvan, and Vandal Jax

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TouchPadPr0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

I just bought overlord malz . ****it.

Onid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Full Metal Pantheooooooooonnnnn!!!!

Oxheart

01-26-2012

Vandal Jax again?
=/

NomNomNomaS

01-26-2012

BOOOO have Queen Ashe on sale!!!!

DreadSmite

01-26-2012

i have 2 ideas for a rumble skin. #1 another riot birthday skin like fiddlesticks. his flame thrower is replaced with whip cream. his electro harpoons are now party hats, when they hit the enemy replace the shock animation with confetti. his shield is just a shroud of confetti and fire works. AND MY FAVORITE!, HIS ulti (the equalizer) shoots out.... wait for it... CREAM PIES!! his second skin is a military mech instead of a junkbot. rumble the driver should have a military helmet on with his mohawk sticking out the middle. his mech should be shrouded with digital camo. his flame thrower is the same but his electro harpoons should be bullet shots. his shield should be camouflaged shroud. his ulti should be something creative, like NUCLEAR MISSILES! if his first skin idea is too much then make it a legendary skin! if you have any more ideas you want from me just tell me in the game, i dont check this comment section often. I AM EPIC WITH IDEAS rumble skin ideas only took me 7 minutes to think about.

Crayfish

01-27-2012

Can we get Statue of Karthus soon please?

Missia

01-29-2012

Nice! Great job guys!