Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Finishing my ranked smurf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I have farmed 20k ip and 1500 elo on my recently graduated smurf, but I need a little help picking what to spend my ip on. I own all my main champs allready: Nunu, Kass, Fiddle, Shaco, Nida, Trist, Rocka. As well as the complete lineup of 450's. I plan on avoiding tanking as much as possible on this account; I'm simply not interested in buying a third runepage, tank runes, and the tanks themselves. That being said I have two pages atm:
Flat ap quints, mpen reds, scaling mp5yellows, scaling ap blues.
Flat ad quints, apen reds, flat armor yellows, scaling mp5 blues.
I end up playing rocka on my ap page. Leaving elo hell I've had a 80% win rate supporting this way, and am not concerned about an individual support page.

I was looking for ideas as to which champions to add to this smurf.

Fiddle, shaco, nunu, yi

Trist, Ashe, Sivir

Ap mid:
Annie, Kassadin, Ryze (weak page strong champ)

Soraka, ali

Interested in adding either Taric or Janna.

I end up missing a lot of meat on my champions. I'm willing to get the third page but I would want runes for it and champs to use it. This is a pet project I get wotd on daily and now play a few ranked duo daily.

What do?