Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Changes To Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXXandBEER

01-26-2012

Quote:
Huudi:
it's like marketing, buying in bulk will always have more of a discount because it's more of an investment and requires more money. If the BW was the same amount, then you would have no decision-making process about whether to wait, or buy it right away

I see your point but this isnt real life marketing you dont have infinite storage space and in this case you only have 6 inventory slots. Idk it can go either way imo depends on what you think is more important and i think item slots are more important.

Snowrelax

01-26-2012

itt:
no one understands the time value of money

Snowrelax

01-26-2012

How about this:

Let's 1v1.

I'll give you 50,000 gold after 20 minutes, but I get to start the game with 8,000 gold and I can't gain gold from cs or kills for the rest of the game.

Sounds fair?

ADC Annie

01-26-2012

Quote:
Reathien:
Pro Tip, The blasting want is used for some very high up powerful items (Deathcap/Rylai's/Rod of ages) where the NLR is used for only 2 items. Making BW cheaper would in turn lower the cost of these more powerful items making them easier to attain right off the bat, and PS< you shouldnt be blindly stacking these stats anyhow, never will you need TWO blasting wands at any one time, its smarter to build say a RoA for hp/mana or maybe a Rylai's for the slow, but actually think about what your going to do with the base item, not just the base item itsself.

I tend to get 2 blasting wands after my deathcap, because generally I can afford to do so and i'm going to turn them in to something else + the 115 or so ap that the 2 blasting wands give goes a long way. (including masteries + dc effect for the 115)

lilbit

01-27-2012

This guy will never understand.