Leavers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hrastmis

01-25-2012

Ok so, there may be other threads or a stick or anything about this but, i'm asking anyways. I've been playing off and on since the game started or, close to it. And back in the day i wanted to quit because of leavers... all the time, every game it seemed. And now with riots willingness to ban people for it and make people scared.. well, honestly it isn't working. I mean, I am getting leavers almost as common as i use to. What finally made me come here is we were winning a 5v5, and POOF, 2 of our ppl left and we just lost... I have been trying really hard lately to catch my wins up to my losses, mostly premade groups on skype. Well, i have like 916 wins or so, and only 2 more losses. It isn't bad but, i was positive for a day and i can't seem to get much higher because of leavers. Well, not just because of leavers, feeders and OP champs as well... but thats a different topic. I don't think people are actually worried about being banned for leaving. I report em all, but what? So, a few things that might not help but would at least know riot cares could be something like this...

• Losing a game with a leaver on your team does not effect your games lost.
  • After reporting someone riot sends a message notifying you that it is/has been judged.
  • Once a leaver is gone for so long another player can take his place. (I know it may be hard to do but, meh). Either a whole new champ with set level depending on how long the game has been with so much gold. I know with someone just D/C this may not work.
  • [LEFT]Or possibly, (this is kind of a DOTA reference here) when they leave for so long, it drops their items and splits up their gold to the rest of the team. The dropped items can be picked up by anyone. Or all items are sold then the gold distributed. [/LEFT]
  • [LEFT]Or at the very least, if they leave before the 20 minutes to surrender. Take 5 minutes of for each person who left...Cause waiting 20 minutes in a 3v5 is stupid. Then you have the people who have the nerve to report YOU for going afk in that time.
    [/LEFT]
Well, i know some would work and some won't but, what do you think? I almost want to rage quit the game...

Hrastmis

01-25-2012

I mean, is riot maybe thinking of a way and i just don't know? What do yall think? I know its a big deal to the game, and riot may be working on it, but maybe they will see the extremity of the plight if more people bring it up.

likeomgitsadam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , he'll be analyzing top level Jungling for "In the Woods Wednesday" over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !