Petition to nerf or fix MOST banned champs in ranked matches!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

The reason Shaco is banned a lot is because:

He can build for any situation.

He can go, AP if the other team is stacking armor.

He can go AD if the team is stacking magic res.

He can go tank if he needs to.

He can build to solo Baron.

This is why he's banned, add in the fact that, regardless of the build he goes, he can still take out squishy champions quickly.

hotHEAT

07-20-2010

In my opinion Zilean is the most ban worthy champion now, partly because of the cleanse nerf.

Oh yeah, and Heimer.

SlyGoat

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotHEAT View Post
In my opinion Zilean is the most ban worthy champion now, partly because of the cleanse nerf.

Oh yeah, and Heimer.
Zilean is just miles behind Taric, Soraka and possibly Janna for support IMHO.

Rock Candy

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainT View Post
The reason Shaco is banned a lot is because:

He can build for any situation.

He can go, AP if the other team is stacking armor.

He can go AD if the team is stacking magic res.

He can go tank if he needs to.

He can build to solo Baron.

This is why he's banned, add in the fact that, regardless of the build he goes, he can still take out squishy champions quickly.
Are you saying he should be nerfed?

Ristaccia

07-20-2010

Shaco is OP no matter what you say. I wouldn't mind them deleting him from the game.

iAnc SweetDreaM

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristaccia View Post
Shaco is OP no matter what you say. I wouldn't mind them deleting him from the game.
That's the easy way out...

!Deny

Rock Candy

07-20-2010

bump

Vaan

07-20-2010

You forgot Taric and Janna

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Shaco is normally the last on my list of people to ban. I almost always ban zilean first and then heimer unless we have a decent counter. shaco normally gets banned by the other team. Every game I have played so far ranked has been horrible when there is a zilean on the other team. Being able to drop anyone on my team without ap at lvl 1 through 6 before we can get any magic resist is completely imba imho. Even once had a match where I had ashe which was a bad choice against him but the only one base on my team comp. had zilean shut down and 2 levels below me keeping him away from creeps and at half health amazingly. the only thing he would do is double bomb minions. Then out of nowhere he insta kills me with double bomb on minions accidentally. He was just farming and got a bonus wtf 1300 damage in 1.2 seconds when I'm lvl 8 and he is lvl 6? All he had was sorcery boots and man meki pendant. +8 magic pen in runes no offensive masteries

CaptainCupcake

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthropissed View Post
If the Shaco player is good he will build:

Madred's Bloodrazor

then

Guardian Angel

as his first major items. And he will send his clone into battle first. Shaco is VERY good in team battles...I don't know what you are thinking man
Considering the debuff Shaco received on his clone, Madred's isn't exactly stunning on him unless the enemy team is made of tanks. Also guardian angel is a waste of money on him; his dmg output would be basically worthless. It seems your Shaco experience is lacking.

Agreed, he's not OP, just annoying.