Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Personal Challenge to Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariaze

07-20-2010

Quote:
pannra:
See this is your problem. You refuse the truth. You refuse the fact that you aren't as good as you think you are. Why are the same people that were top elo before S1 started top elo again? Learn to accept reality it will help you in every aspect of your life as well as your lol game.

I really wish Riot would take this post and sticky it, and never take it down as long as this game is running.

+1 for truth.

Nuttar

07-20-2010

I plan to do ranked as Tryndamere. I bet i'll be hated, if not in the lobby then by the end of the game if we fail :P I'm waiting for another week or so then i'll start, and it's gonna be fun!

By the way, Tryndamere, how comes you don't play Trynd anymore? are you even good with him?

Mikhal

07-20-2010

Quote:
pannra:
See this is your problem. You refuse the truth. You refuse the fact that you aren't as good as you think you are. Why are the same people that were top elo before S1 started top elo again? Learn to accept reality it will help you in every aspect of your life as well as your lol game.

I agree, that holds true for some, however, there are legitimate complaints... You have obviously never encountered their frustrations, you are lucky. When you have played a game on ranked matches with a Singed who had 18 CKs the entire match or an Udyr that only had Nashor's Tooth and Boots at the end of the game, then you will understand.

Nigtron

07-20-2010

id love to see this

Salty Santa

07-20-2010

Quote:
pannra:

I can see what you're saying.

But when you lose because your team fed the carries so hard that they are carrying at level 12, there isn't much I can do on my end.

castaway523

07-20-2010

Quote:
Tryndamere:
I have already done that btw as have probably 5 other Riot people

you should stream these games, maybe offer advice to people on how they can become better at getting out of the elo hole.

catapl3x

07-20-2010

just solo queue with a friend who doesnt suck and that leaves only 3 liabilities

Steve Rogers

07-20-2010

Quote:
ReturnOfSanta:
1. Make an account
2. Set it to level 30
3. Start at 1200 like the rest of us
4. Get to 1400 in solo queue without sharing that you are a riot employee

Lol@ this thread. Ive done it just fine?

Juffalo

07-20-2010

Just thought I'd Offer my anecdote of another random player doing it.

Assuming I win my next game I will hit 1400 in solo queue. (currently 8-2)
Playing primarily Amumu, making sure to keep dragon and the opponents golem warded.

although I must admit I feel like I have been luckier than most with teams

ben4zwin

07-20-2010

It is so often said to be easy but I can't figure it out. one time I'm 5/1 as shaco having pushed my tower in 7 minutes. Too bad every other lane is 0/4. Or last night: our udyr tower dives at level 1, giving up first blood and then a double kill (he got his ally to follow) to the enemy, while netting himself 1 kill. Also last night I'm owning face as kass. Too bad our fiddle is 1/6. He crowstorms into the middle of the enemy team alone and gets killed in 2 seconds. I just can't figure out how people get around this. I am a good player but whenever I get a win I get a loss afterwards from **** like this.