Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recomended Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Procursus

01-24-2012

I think it would be hella sweet if riot could make the in game "recommended items" for a champion customizable to you. I would love this so much more for a few champions i play that require me to dig through the store and waste time just to find and build them, but if i could just bind them to the recommended items area it would streamline the process much more and help get people back out on the fields of justice faster!

WhysoPanda

01-25-2012

I approve of this, custom load outs like in the runes/masteries pages.

Karolina

01-25-2012

YES !
There are not caps large enough to express how much I agree.

Kirixen

01-25-2012

this comes up a lot

the problem is, it would be a pain in the ass (at best) to implement. my "compromise" is adding an option to use the recommended items from Phreak's summoner showcases instead of the defaults. then it's just one more set per champ and some way to toggle it, wouldn't be totally customizable but at least you could pick the one closest to your build.

Karolina

01-26-2012

I don't think it would be so hard to implement. Make a client side file like the masteries and add a drop menu like the rune and mastery ones.