Bottom bush is for noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rathwirt

02-10-2012

It makes me sad when my team charges into the bottom bush against a trio of people all running exhaust/ignite. There is no way you're going to win that level 1 fight.

Swiftcarp

02-10-2012

I honestly feel like bottom bush isn't even that great. The 2 bushes near it are better, top bushes are just as OK, ganking the jungler is better, farming and not losing FB is better...It goes on and on. In a format that is so snowball-y, I wouldn't risk much.

MrMundungu

02-10-2012

I read that as "Bottom bush is for boobs" at first and was about to agree with you.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

If you don't want to do the lvl1 botbushfight, don't. (I love it, it's a blast, but I'll only do it if the teamcomp's right). If I don't want to do it and I'm playing with 2 randoms, I just head directly to top lane at the start.

If you're nowhere near bot bush well before they engage, 80% won't engage. If they do, they're doing it knowing it's a 2v3. That's just dumb, and it's them not being teamplayers, not you. But get your ****ed sandwich BEFORE the game, not during it's start.

If you *never* want to do the fight, just let them know in the team chat, and again in game chat while they start their suicide dash. They'll probably abort.

Lertan

02-13-2012

My team ALWAYS goes for early FB, but we always change around what bush we go to (especially since one evening we got put against the same team 4 times in a row..)

If the enemy has a strong early line up, your best bet for FB is to try and catch their jungler/top-laner as they make their way up from bottom. The circular-ish bush on the enemy side is great for this.

Or even just the bush below red, again on the enemy side. If you are quick off the bat, and can get in place before them, you can see if they all go to the bush, or just two of them do.

Ofcourse, it all depends on each sides lineup. If you're not confident of coming out top in a 3v3 at lvl1, or the other team has great mobility, your best bet is probably to play it safe and hold off on early gank.

KillrInstnct

02-13-2012

I'm not a killer fan of that bush , I inteend to wait for the champion mostly on range to head top while we wait in the lonng bush and gank the one that goes top , then head down and go for the 3v2

but if you don't want to go in the bush , buy blitzcrank and use that arm like a bawss

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Bottom bush is for those with greater range/burst damage. Weigh the odds of winning and if you can't win, then tell your team not to go down, but go bot lane to cover their butts anyways.