Bottom bush is for noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Get a team, go to bush with them... win the teamfight and start ahead from level 1. You would think you'd realize this much.

Denebious

01-26-2012

Usually when I do 3v3, it's with my friends, and I take that opportunity to amuse myself. Instead of rushing headlong into the bush, I like to get just close enough to drop a Rupture in, and then sit back until one of them is forced to break for top lane. I can just feel the sadness oozing off of the enemy team every time I do this...

DontTreadOnMe76

01-26-2012

Bottom bush takes team effort and if you didnt go there with the team I would report you for griefing.
Quit crying and help your team.

M0NSTER HD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

love that bush.

if it was a dik im sure the OP would enjoy it more

Troy L Jenkins

01-26-2012

If they are silly and go bot you need to go bot too, welcome to public. /end conversation.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-26-2012

Iin high ELO games people tend to ignore the bush and start at a camp. I low ELO games people go to the bush in a mad dash for ealry game glory.

Do what your teamates do, you will have a better chance of comming out on top if it 3v3 rather than 3v2.

If your team insists on ganking and you REALLY don't want to go bot bush ask them to gank top lane.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegrae View Post
Get a team, go to bush with them... win the teamfight and start ahead from level 1. You would think you'd realize this much.
IDK, if I am jungeling I will need a leash for buff camp, and my team will get ahead because I won't be stealing XP or gold from them.

In this case, going bush is NOT a good idea, because it is not a guaranteed win, while camps almost always is.

Troy L Jenkins

01-26-2012

also depending on team comp, some teams have very strong level 1 ability choices and its worth the risk (although not usually i agree).

Plus if your careful, your not losing anything by going bot, if they dont do something assinine (the enemy team) then its just GG and u lane as usual (for a whole 90 seconds until the ganking starts)

Tornn Poys

02-09-2012

I like it, it is interesting that the majority always follow that rule. In TT rush to bot bush, there are always something different like the top gank. Sometimes you get those people who go above the bottom bush where the red buff is. I love those unspoken rules in the League. In Dominion you have one stay bot while one takes mid and the rest go top followed my the mid after they got the turret.

Romram

02-10-2012

Going to the bottom bush or side bush is actually the best move you can do early game. If you are fast and know you can make before the other team you can actually zone out the enemy team for 30-60 seconds.

It's not a game changing tactic but it does help you.