Bottom bush is for noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComBrandon

01-24-2012

Okay I am sick of that bush, the one in the middle at the bottom. EVERY FREAKING GAME my allies go to that bush, regardless of my pings to fall back, they still go in 2vs3, and every time, the enemies get 2 kills, and my allies get pissed off at me. Riot needs to reduce the time to prepare on 3vs3 to 30 seconds or something, because I seriously can't take anymore noobs feeding the enemy because they think they can take them on at the bottom bush. I went to go make me something to eat, and come in 40 seconds into the game, and what do I see? 2 deaths on my team, and you know what? I quit, I didn't give my team the light of day, Im tired of bad players and little kids going to that bush because they have no perception on what is a good idea or not. And obviously going to that bush is what 100 - 200 win players do, I expect more out of people with over 1,000 wins.

Deviant Sandman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Why not just go to the bush with them instead of going on to the forums and crying. First blood is essential for threes and the best chance to get it is by heading to that bush.

Boo

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlapxSquish View Post
Why not just go to the bush with them instead of going on to the forums and crying. First blood is essential for threes and the best chance to get it is by heading to that bush.
zzzz

i bet you're one of those guys that risk throwing the entire game because of one skill-less team fight.

Xentorx

01-24-2012

sorry i agree with the others, dont go bot bush!!!! Unless your comp can stomp them!

SYMBÖLIC

01-25-2012

lol who goes to bottom bush any more wtf,

Tiberius Steele

01-25-2012

Bottom bush is ftw, i pick garen and always win!!

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

01-25-2012

Just tryhard a bit with Singed Lee and get a better w/l ratio, these 1st bush fights wont happen anymore.

Plz Buff Shaco

01-25-2012

bottom bush fo life

BloodWorth

01-25-2012

Its fun thats why people do it. Plus you can get some extra gold at the start.

Smmich

01-25-2012

Get some friends and stop solo quing and u won't have that problem