Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix 5v5 Que matchmaking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdmiralVenser

01-24-2012

I don't know if I'm the first to realize this, or if I'm the 500th person to post about it, but 5v5 matchmaking que needs a fix. I'm not a constant pvp player, but I enjoy giving it a shot once in a while. I only have maybe 140+/- wins.

But it seems to me, every time I get into a game, my team is filled with 140-190 wins, not a big deal, they just either don't do pvp much or they get bricked just like me. And the other team is wall to wall 500+ wins, 1300+ rated players.

To me, this is a strong deterrent from playing in pvp games, since 90% of the pvp games I have played in the past few months alone have been against premade/high-rated teams and/or players.

Any thoughts?