Do Our Best For 15 Then Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Sure hit me up and I'll accept when I get home later.

loge123

02-08-2012

This sounds interesting add me too if you would like.

theZackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

First, I'd like to thank you for not being ignorant about other peoples opinions. The more I think about it, it seems you are making it more competitive trying your hardest then surrendering. I respect you for that instead of making a troll team like an AD Ryze that was once on my team.

Anyway happy surrendering.

-theZackie

ViBear

02-08-2012

I could do it I am a level 12 with idk 36 or 37 wins so Idk if thats very good but ye

PuffPuffPanda

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTANGANG View Post
I could do it I am a level 12 with idk 36 or 37 wins so Idk if thats very good but ye :p
I'm one of the guys that plays with him pretty often. I wouldn't mind if you joined. It would be great practice against real people for a new person with no worry about letting down your team. We're going to surrender anyway :)

Troy Spiral

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffPuffPanda View Post
I'm one of the guys that plays with him pretty often. I wouldn't mind if you joined. It would be great practice against real people for a new person with no worry about letting down your team. We're going to surrender anyway
thats a good man there.

Troy Spiral

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theZackie View Post
First, I'd like to thank you for not being ignorant about other peoples opinions. The more I think about it, it seems you are making it more competitive trying your hardest then surrendering. I respect you for that instead of making a troll team like an AD Ryze that was once on my team.

Anyway happy surrendering.

-theZackie
Yeah believe me I dislike the lack of attention that TT gets, and in no way want to hurt it. Actually trying to get more people to play it via various means.

Troy Spiral

02-08-2012

I added everyone above but you might need to remind me in-game who you are if your still interested my friends list is getting really long, and the lame way the lists work you cant put a "reason" for friending somone nor can you pre-sort them into differnet groups before they accept or "label" usernames with custom notes and such.

Troy Spiral

02-09-2012

the list of interested people is getting longer but its amazing how hard it can be to get a game going with a combination of just scehduling problems (people not online) , or otherwise occupied. Getting easier though. =)

M4rce1

02-10-2012

best combination for twisted treeline is Morgana, Shivana and Malphite, nice ult combo