Do Our Best For 15 Then Surrender

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeathhawkx View Post
It does sound tempting, however I also like playing against people that are challenging.
Well its a different sort of challenge. To see how well u can do in 15-20 , is a challenge. (see above) one of the billion different reasons people do it. Add me if interested, if not, np.

Troy L Jenkins

02-01-2012

Played our first few days of games over the last few days, finally getting enough people. Been fun.

Thinking about champs / builds with the "what is good for the very early game" is a very different mindset.

BlackOut6669

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-01-2012

surrender at 15!

Troy L Jenkins

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOut6669 View Post
surrender at 15!
Are you interested or just making a random comment? If so just add me. If not np.

Troy L Jenkins

02-02-2012

Got a few more guys, although how dare we not all live and play in the same time zone. hah.

Troy L Jenkins

02-03-2012

The list grows, although still having the time-coordination problem. But, i guess the larger the list gets , eventually this wont be a problem.

Troy L Jenkins

02-04-2012

Guys when you send me a friend request in game i have no way of knowing if your just some random guy from a game, or somone for this, post here something like "im in" or some such, i have so many people on my friends list its silly.

Troy L Jenkins

02-06-2012

Got some good games in over the last few days, still working on getting the group larger so we can actually do them more regularly.

theZackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

I will probably be flamed for this but hear me out. Also don't ignorantly downvote this read it first.

For a while, many people know Twisted Treeline is dieing. I think this is one of the reasons people don't look at TT as competitive as SR. People trying might come over and find a troll game like this and say what the hell is this? Their experience from there is TT sucks. I think in order to keep it from dieing we need good competitive play with an awesome player base.

In addition, I love how you guys are using a premade team that will surrender at 15. I absolutely hate when you solo que and you have a single or two trollmates who ruin the experience for you. I don't like the idea of surrendering at 15 because it ruins some of the fun for the opposing team, but I do however respect you prearrange it so nobody loses who doesn't want to lose.

I guess I'd rather have a team who wants to surrender regardless than one or two members who are caught up on surrendering.

-theZackie

Troy L Jenkins

02-07-2012

While i agree with the "idea" your posting there, and i can see how somone might think that way. Its not the case, i play TT "for real" and this is a "real" game "mode" the whole idea of it is totally unlike what your saying.

and no you wont get flamed for it, people don't grasp the idea of a different sort of challenge, its over their heads.

1234567 ... 8