dominion cursor bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NastyMoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Bug Still Present and going on. Would love some attempt at a fix by riot, i love dominion but now can not play due to the bug. when i happens you might as well just restart then and there, because your no longer going to win.

Seedy Senpai

02-06-2013

AH, it's not just me! I somehow didn't think it would be. I run a laptop with the card AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200. Good luck Riot. Also, thanks for the edge fix; after having this bug hit tons of times, I've only had one spontaneous fix-- When I tried my hardest to continue playing for the sake of my team! Must've somehow hit the edge fix in the process! Spam playing is so hard! O Ao,,

PoorLepRecon

02-06-2013

Upgraded my laptop to a gaming rig, so I don't have this problem anymore. But I know how frustrating it is. Please fix it Riot!

Stark Midnight

02-07-2013

lol bugs been here so long, i forgot all about it. fail riot.

ETFEN

02-07-2013

I have this Bug also. Reading the feedback in this thread i can see its exactly the same that happens to me. I have an ATI Radeon HD 6570 DDR5 1GB and it happens to me just in dominion, almost every game just randomly. It may come back, or wont, and if it dont after the game finishes, my cursor stays corrupted and i just see a stick in windows (i use windows 7 64) even if i play a SR game it stays invisible. I have not had the issue started at SR ever. I have plenty of Ram (8GB) and it happened to me with or without other programs running in the background. I had an older computer with a very old ATI card that didnt had that issue. Its really anoying as everyone tell, but i see this has happened since forever...maybe we are doomed to not play dominion....

Fullen85

02-08-2013

Just happened to me again, noticed the trigger seemed to be capturing a point (south east one i think).

Only one of my monitors is effected, cursor is fine on the others and disabling and re-enabling that display does fix the issue without a restart.

Craiazy

02-08-2013

An update on this would be nice. these topic go back well over a year now across both the NA and EU forums.

I do not have this issue but it still affects me everyday which brings me here.

I duo with a friend who has this problem every day we play.

Ati laptop
His cursor has disappeared just siting at the shop. and it seem pretty random - in the jungle- top - bot. Some say its when capping towers. but we have since disproved that being aware of it.. Yes it can happen when capping but it defiantly not exclusive.

It does help to have the game in windowed mode.. bring the odds down to maybe 10-20% chance. if its in fullscreen it will happen 90% of the time. (chance of occurring in game at all)

It does come back randomly. one game it has gone and came back 3 or 4 times in one 15 min match.

Hard restart of cpu is the only fix if the random comeback doesn't happen.

his laptop isn't that old. maybe little over a year old now.

Palthios

02-10-2013

I know what the problem is. For me at least.

I just started playing Dominion again recently and started having this problem. I couldnt understand why at first, because I never had this issue when the mode first came out. But then I realized I was using an Nvidia card at the time. I started to suspect that this problem was related to the HD5000 series cards because my brother doesnt have this problem. We have the same exact PC. The only difference being GFX. He is using his APU to play games and I recycled the HD5000 series card from my old PC.

So today I decided to take out my card, because Ive got a new HD7000 series card on the way and use my APU to play until then. Guess what? No mouse bug. For me at least, this bug was related to HD5000 series drivers. Maybe earlier series would have the same problem too.

Edit: nvm. On the fifth game I started having the bug again. Maybe there are left over remnants of the old drivers that are causing it to still bug? Im starting to wonder if it might be related to screen resolution, because mine and my brother's are different. Theres a post above me that says only one of his screens gets bugged and he uses different resolutions on them. Im currently using 1366x768. Im gonna try playing with 1280 and see if it still glitches.

Palthios

02-10-2013

So I just played about 10 games at 1280x720 and didnt glitch a single time. This leads me to believe that its a resolution issue. Probably the odd ball ones like 1366x768 and 1280x768. ATI drivers could have something to do with it. All I know is that Im not having problems anymore. My advice is to stay away from 768 resolutions and use more standard ones. I'll post again If the glitch does come back.

AvadaKedravra

02-18-2013

Still having this issue, i have a lenovo notebook with ATI graphics, plz Riot Fix ThisSS!!!